Improve People's Lives With This Rewarding Retail Franchise
Good Feet Worldwide, LLC is the world leader in prefabricated custom-fit arch supports, with more than 100 retail locations throughout USA, Canada, Korea and the UK exclusively carrying our patented products. As we continue to expand we're looking for franchisees to join us.
People from all walks of life have found success with our proven business model. Medical experience isn't required as we provide you with comprehensive training and support that prepares you to successfully open and operate your Good Feet Store. As a Good Feet Store franchise owner you'll enjoy the satisfaction of helping customers discover products that offer them comfort and improve their lives. When you join us you'll also benefit from:
- Exceptional product margins.
- Low ongoing monthly fees.
- Low number of employees to oversee.
- Reasonable store operating hours.
- Large protected territory.
- Our reputation for top quality products and unparalleled personal service.
- Powerful endorsements from former basketball legend and television sportscaster Bill Walton, and Olympic gold-medalist Mary Lou Retton.
Why Choose Good Feet?
Virtually Everyone Can Benefit From The Products Your Store Will Carry
Nearly 90% of American adults suffer from foot, knee, back or leg pain at some point in their lives. This kind of debilitating pain can prevent them from doing the things they love and interfere with their ability to work. Since 1992, The Good Feet Stores have been synonymous with pain relief, and as baby boomers age, the opportunity to serve this and other market segments keeps growing. Consumers are searching for instantaneous relief from their pain so they can resume their favorite activities. Our products can often help people return to the life they loved without requiring surgery. Millions of Good Feet customers celebrate the Good Feet products every day and live pain-free. As a Good Feet franchisee you'll be well positioned to capitalize on the widespread demand for these much-needed arch support products.
Join an Innovative, Industry Leader
As the innovator of better balanced feet and bodies, Good Feet continues to develop new product lines, serve additional markets, and focus on domestic and international expansion. Good Feet branded products are made in the U.S.A, manufactured in our exclusive factory, and backed by the best warranties in the industry. When you join us, you'll benefit from owning a business that features American made products and is on the cutting edge in product development.
Our Complete Business Package Provides You With The Tools You Need to Succeed
As a Good Feet franchisee, you will receive:
- Site selection and lease negotiation guidance.
- Protected territory with growth potential.
- The right to sell patented, exclusive products manufactured in the USA solely for Good Feet stores.
- Proven sales concept and methods.
- Strong brand identity.
- License to use Good Feet registered trademarks and design logos.
- License to use Good Feet copyrighted infomercials, television and radio commercials, and print advertisements.
- Extensive media, marketing and promotional support materials.
- Powerful, actual testimonials from customers whose lives have been changed by Good Feet arch supports.
- Comprehensive, hands-on, seven-day training program.
- Extensive ongoing training.
- Online Good Feet training certification program for sales associates.
- Ongoing assistance, including franchisee website, conventions and meetings, online refresher training courses, DVDs and seminars.
- Franchisee advisory and medical councils to provide support and representation.
- Assistance from field support personnel.
- Unlimited telephone consultation with your franchise support center.
- Operations and training manuals.
Leave a Comment