"I founded Gym On Wheels in Westchester County, New York in 2004. I had ten years of experience in the children’s fitness industry and a dream to bring a quality gymnastics and physical skills program to young children attending local daycare centers, preschools, church programs, Montessori Schools, J.C.C. programs, after school centers, synagogue programs, and summer camps. I created a program that combines music, aerobics, gymnastics, and creative games that enhance gross and fine motor skills in structured classes that children love.
The company’s growth was fueled by my love for teaching gymnastics and physical skills programs and children’s natural hunger for exercise. The next 12 years saw continuous growth as I added a staff of instructors with the same core values and approach to teaching children’s gymnastics. As word continued to spread about this new and unique approach, Gym On Wheels continued to grow.
Today, together with my incredible staff of instructors, I believe we have redefined what it means to bring a quality gymnastics, exercise and physical skills program to children. As of this writing, thousands of children from an ever-growing list of centers, have been a part of the Gym On Wheels experience."
Minimum capital required is $30,000, and this includes a $14,900 franchise fee. No experience is necessary, and complete training includes how to conduct classes, and how to market to centers. A discount of $5,000 is offered to veterans and civil service employees, current and retired.
Our unique, age appropriate classes for toddlers, preschool/pre-K and 6 to 9-year old’s, combine stretching exercises, aerobics to music, basic gymnastic skills, games and lots of fun in a high energy, motivating, self-esteem building and nurturing atmosphere.
The Gym On Wheels Model
- Proven model built around 12 years of the founder’s own successful business.
- A home based business that can be run anywhere you can put a computer and a printer.
- Low investment and startup cost makes it much easier to realize a quicker ROI.
- A business that is easy to operate, with a very low fixed overhead and high-profit margins.
- It’s a resource to an industry projected to provide daycare to over 70% of households by 2018.
- A year-round business that includes not only daycare/pre-K centers but also summer camps.
- Likely to be recession proof as it affords parents a low-cost alternative to drop off gyms.
- A quality program conducted in the safety of a child’s center. No extra trips for working parents.
Our Franchise Program Includes
- Support in analyzing and designating an appropriate territory.
- Two full weeks of training for two people if needed, to include conducting classes and marketing.
- Full disclosure of our operating and management methods.
- Exclusive use of our Operations Manual and our registered logo and trademark.
- Your own page on our website promoting your Gym On Wheels program.
- A personalized Gym On Wheels email address.
If you love children, exercise, and the opportunity to make a good living owning your own business, call me about a franchise opportunity with Gym On Wheels. You will be involved in an industry that serves one of the fastest-growing and most important, segments of our population, our children. While helping to shape their future, you can be on the road to changing yours.