GymGuyz - The #1 In-Home Personal Training® Franchise
PUT IT IN DRIVE, WE'RE CHANGING PEOPLE'S LIVES!
We are a franchise company whose main focus is individualized one-on-one fitness, group sessions, and corporate fitness. GYMGUYZ has an amazing team of certified personal trainers that use a unique philosophy that targets all aspects of health and fitness. The GYMGUYZ vans are stocked with state of the art equipment that trainers bring to clients to provide excellent one-on-one or group workout sessions.
Our services include: weight loss, body sculpting, bodybuilding, weight training, therapeutic athletic/stretch, strength training, senior fitness, obstacle course training, kickboxing, group training, corporate fitness, post & pre natal exercise, pool workouts, pre-teen and teen fitness training, cardio fitness, professional sports conditioning, and nutrition counseling.
- New Category: GYMGUYZ created a new category within the fitness industry, bringing the gym to their clients. We are revolutionizing the fitness industry. People will always want to look and feel good and are willing to pay for the proper coaches to help them reach their health and fitness goals. This business launched in 2008, in spite of the hard economic times GYMGUYZ continued to prosper.
- Our Service: Our clients still use their local gyms but work with GYMGUYZ to receive the “WOW” customer service which stems for our 3 C’s which are Convenient, Customized and Creative workouts. Client Success: Our clients have lost over 6,000 pounds in the past two years.
- Visibility: You can’t miss our vans! We are always branding, and you will too. Our vans are moving billboards and are great to get people’s attention.
- Recurring Revenue: Recurring revenue is obtained by clients training 2-6 days a week, and with classes throughout the week there is a consistent flow of money.
- Scalability: Unlike conventional gyms, there is no need for brick and mortar. Like our founder, Josh York, you could start this business in your dining room. Once you get 3-4 vans, you may need to consider getting a small office space to keep up with demand. Overall, there is very little overhead incurred.
Our Business Model
GYMGUYZ offers a turn-key model with no need for brick and mortar. Owners do not need to have a certification in fitness, however, basic knowledge is a plus. This is not a passive business, as you grow, within 3-4 years of opening it may be possible to passively own the business. The owners’ responsibilities include marketing, hiring coaches and networking. This is a project management business. The ability to be a good networker is a key component to our business model.
Are you ready to shape your future?
Take the first steps by clicking the link below!