What Is Hallmark Homecare?
Hallmark is a Referral Agency that searches for and recruits caregivers, fully vets them and “places” them with clients who employ the caregivers on a direct-hire basis.
Why Families Choose Hallmark
Save On Costs - Savings of 35% or more - A significant savings on cost compared to traditional agencies.
Greater Control - Clients have greater control and improved continuity of care.
Higher Wages - Higher caregiver wages than at competing agencies. This allows Hallmark access to "Cream of the Crop" caregivers and improves retention of caregivers by the family.
Why Join Hallmark Homecare
Join the breakthrough business model that’s restoring affordability to seniors and revolutionizing the private-hire system for the benefit of families, caregivers and senior care business owners alike. With Hallmark Homecare, everyone wins.
Have you ever considered a business:
- In the recession-resistant, booming, multi-billion dollar senior care industry?
- With an affordable start-up investment?
- With a short ramp-up period?
- Where you could run your business from a home office?
- Where a proven turn-key system is provided?
- With low operating overhead and high profit margins?
- With few to no employees required?
- That requires no previous industry experience?
- That allows you to do meaningful work that benefits others?
If any (or all) of these characteristics describe the type of business you’ve been looking for, then the Hallmark Homecare franchise opportunity might be right for you. Click the "Request Information" button below to submit your application.
Hallmark Homecare History
The Hallmark Homecare executives are seasoned veterans of The Senior’s Choice, the largest and most recognized network of senior care providers in the industry. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Incline Village, NV, The Senior’s Choice has trained and supported countless individuals to establish nearly 700 agencies in their own successful senior care markets worldwide.
Armed by our nearly 20 years of experience in the field, we have developed Hallmark Homecare as a brand new pioneering model of senior care — one that blends the very best elements from the industry’s two existing models.
The Hallmark Franchisee Advantage & Benefits
- Booming Senior Care Sector
- Few, if Any, Employees Required
- Affordable investment - Low Overhead (Home-Based)
- Corporate Support - Proven Systems / Training / Unlimited Coaching / Backup Support for Staffing & Care Coordination, Billing & Collections
- Innovative Service Model
Accolades & Affiliations
Want to know what level of training you can expect from us? In a recent benchmark survey conducted by “Home Care Pulse”, a third party private duty home care survey company, senior care business owners trained by our team are consistently among the top performers in the nation when it comes to client satisfaction scores.
In fact, Aaron J. Marcum, President and Founder of “Home Care Pulse,” declared that on average, senior care entrepreneurs trained by our team “score at or above ‘Best of Home Care’ in all 13 categories. None of the other groups we rate as a whole are ‘Best of home Care’ in all categories within client satisfaction…an impressive stat!”