About Headlights 20/20 USA®
At Headlights 20/20 USA®, we began our headlight restoration research and development phase something more than 15,000 hours ago and we have had extensive experience dealing with automobile dealerships, fleet operators, and the general public dating back to 1989. This experience will prove to be of great value to our franchisees, because of its inclusion into our extensive training package.
Our company’s vision “is to continue to be the most technologically advanced headlight/taillight restoration ever offered. Through a combination of market experience, solid franchise partnerships and an effective and profitable approach to the business, HEADLIGHTS 20/20 USA® will become the most recognizable brand in the headlight restoration market segment.”
HEADLIGHTS 20 /20 USA® is based in Nevada. Because of the consistent nature of our weather, we have the ability to train our new HEADLIGHTS 20 /20 USA franchisees  months of the year [excluding holidays].
HEADLIGHTS 20/20 USA® is a recognized innovator in the headlight restoration industry. Our headlight lens cleaners and sealers have been developed and manufactured here in the United States, because of our deep commitment to, and our pride in our country’s ability to make the very best, and of course our cleaner’s and sealer’s will only be available to our franchisees.
HEADLIGHTS 20/20 USA® will continue to support our nation by using whenever possible, only American resources, and in our own small way, help to grow our nation’s economy for the good of all Americans.
HEADLIGHTS 20/20 USA®’s leadership team offers our franchisees a wealth of experience, and information which is well grounded and based on many years of “actual” experience dealing directly with commercial, and retail customers, which cannot be matched by hypothetical or “best guessed” leadership.
We have upgraded headlight restoration to professional status via extremely sophisticated business, and sales models, which will give you the franchisee the EDGE that both elevates, and enhances your chance of success.
Why Headlights 20/20 USA®?
There a number of very good reasons to buy one of our franchises, here are just a few:
- An extremely large supply of potential customers.
- The automobile restoration business is growing.
- The freedom to create your own schedule.
- The benefit of working outside, and not being cooped up in an office all day.
- The opportunity to create your own financial independence.
Some Additional Reasons
1. Our HEADLIGHTS 20/20 USA® franchises are moderately priced to afford the possibility of business ownership to a wider range of individuals.
2. There is no foreseeable end to the business of restoring plastic headlight lenses. There are literally millions of vehicles on the road today whose headlights have become cloudy, hazy, or yellowed over time, and almost every new vehicle stands a very good chance of becoming a new customer for your HEADLIGHTS 20/20 USA® franchise over time.
The most important contributing factor to a business’ continuing success, is HAVING A CONSTANT SOURCE OF NEW CUSTOMERS. It is extremely unlikely to run out of vehicles that have cloudy, hazy, or yellowed headlights in the foreseeable future, which offers your HEADLIGHTS 20/20 USA® franchise longevity.
3. Many people want to change their “working” lifestyle. They want to have an opportunity to earn more money, have more personal freedom, and become more financially secure. It is a given, that many people who are employed are fearful of losing their jobs, and want to offer additional financial protection, and security to their family.
4. Many Seniors know they will need a secondary income to supplement their Social Security, and other retirement plans, so they may continue to maintain their current lifestyle after formal retirement.
Once a person is in their 50’s or 60’s they are pretty much out of the job market, and finding another job of any kind is sometimes difficult to impossible for them.
A HEADLIGHTS 20/20 USA® franchise business can be operated by most Seniors because it’s not physically demanding, but can be financially rewarding.