Hobby Quest is an accomplished after school enrichment program provider, currently offering hands-on educational programming to over 300 schools throughout New York and New Jersey, and introducing new hobbies and skills to over 4000 children each school year.
With a combination of quality, trained instructors, a perfect balance of fun, hands-on, educational programming and original, unique curriculum based activities, Hobby Quest has continued to grow consistently and quickly. Since 2009, Hobby Quest has added additional hands-on hobby themed enrichment programming such as "Making Magic" "Fashion Design" and "Kids ‘n Cameras", which quickly became favorites for students, parents and administration.
Now, not only are we inspiring future aviators and engineers, but we also have aspiring performers and amazing magicians, creative designers and fashionistas, and unique, imaginative photographers and artists. The increase in self-confidence, social skills and educational ability of our students is highly noticeable, and results in parents signing their children up for Hobby Quest classes again and again! Whenever you are looking to build Skills for a Lifetime, remember Hobby Quest! Your Journey Begins After School!
Hobby Quest is committed to providing quality, hands-on educational enrichment programming to help children discover new hobbies and interests, and ultimately build Skills for a Lifetime!
Your Journey Starts Here!
The primary business of Hobby Quest is after school programs for children aged 5 to 14 years old. We work mainly with and in schools and community centers.
Our secondary line of business is providing outlets for children through such activities as summer camps, birthday parties, Boy Scouts functions, and private classes.
The programs we present are focused on being hands-on for the children. We have developed classes to instill our philosophy of "Skills for a Lifetime."
The four main areas of education that we offer are:
• Magic Tricks
Hobby Quest’s franchisee model has been developed as a home based business. Of course the sky is the limit. In the event that your establishment grows, the opportunity to move into an office location definitely exists.
The exclusive programs, quality customer service, and the highest of standards that we have developed will help make you the leading after School Company in your area. We have found that Hobby Quest customers stay with our programs for many many years.
The one-stop-shop service aspect makes it extremely convenient and the highly advanced operation methods makes our programs effective allowing one person to do the job of three people and three to do the job of six.
And ultimately, you will have the flexibility to extend your franchise in the different directions that match your lifestyle and works best in your area.
Our Franchise Model
• Home Based business – low overhead costs
• Low initial investment with a quick ROI
• Year-round business opportunities – school year, summer, weekend
• Easy to manage and operate
• Sole vendor in the US for aviation program – NO competition!
• Consistent growth through ANY ECONOMY – Providing affordable prices for parents who value education and prioritize it highly in their financial plans.
• Flexible Business model - allows you to extend your franchise in different directions that match your lifestyle and work best in your area.
• Efficiency is important - Hobby Quest’s management systems are specifically customized to run a high income company with low maintenance costs
• Long lasting customer relationships – never ending demand since new students are entering elementary school every year!
Why Choose Us?
An Immeasurable Impact
From their origins to the present, a major factor accelerating the growth of after school programs has been changes in family and labor force participation. Specifically, the rise in women’s participation in the labor force created a need for child supervision. By 2004, 78% of mothers with school age children were working.
In this day and age after school programs are vital to the well-being of children and their families. The time immediately after school (3 pm – 6 pm) are peak hours for questionable behavior including fighting, vandalism, theft, drug use, drinking, smoking, and sexual activity.
After school programs such as Hobby Quest make available a safe, positive, and healthy atmosphere inspiring learning and assisting working families.
The U.S. Departments of Education and Justice report that students that take part in quality after school programs achieve better academic performance, behavior, school attendance, and have much greater expectations for the future.
State-level funding for after school programs and school-age child care in the United States tops $13.8 billion annually.
Our programs routinely receive funding through numerous government foundations including "No Child Left Behind" and "21st Century."
By owning and running a Hobby Quest franchise you will have the ability in impact your area by increasing safety, reducing crime, and bringing neighbors together helping instill pride and community ownership.
A Solid Industry
The franchise model is a preferred choice at all levels of business. A host of organizations including many public companies choose franchising because they collectively outperform their non-franchise counterparts.
Here are some impressive franchise industry facts and figures:
• Franchising is a $1 trillion a year industry with more than 900,000 owners employing over 11 million people.
• Franchises are typically less risky than startup companies. Entrepreneur Magazine reported the average rate of failure for new businesses is 65% within five years of inception, while a mere 3 to 11% of franchised units suffer turnover in any given year.
• Studies indicate that entrepreneurs are attracted to the franchise business model for reasons including brand recognition, consistency of service, proven business systems, and the need for security.
• Potential business owners like the franchising model because they can acquire a proven business system and be their own boss with less risk than what non-franchise owners face.
Hobby Quest’s commitment to the development of life skills in children, our high standards of customer service, and our proficient management all work well with a growing after school industry helping to generate excellent franchise opportunities for you in your area.