What Does Home Care Assistance Do?
Learn What it Means to Become Part of Our Senior Home Care Franchise Family
At Home Care Assistance, we are passionate about one thing: serving seniors with kindness, respect and compassion.
In 2002, the founders of Home Care Assistance were inspired to start their own home care company when they discovered the options for hiring outside care for their own aging parents were not suitable. Most care companies focus on building relationships with hospitals instead of the families of their clients. Our founders saw a need for a home care company that focused on the needs of the consumer—usually adult children searching for the right professional care for their aging parents and loved ones.
Not only were most home care services failing to meet the real needs of their customers, they were also unprofessional. About 9 in 10 were “mom and pop” companies, and even larger franchises operated in a comparable fashion, running home-based businesses or operating from small business parks off the beaten path. In an effort to professionalize the business of in-home-care, Home Care Assistance was born.
In 2005, we began franchising. Our goal was to deliver our revolutionary home care services to more customers in territories throughout the world. Each franchise territory receives the resources, training and support necessary to ensure that their quality mirrors that of the original pilot office. We design each territory and help franchise owners achieve their goals by coaching them through our proven model. To date, we’ve added over 130 locations around the world.
What Makes Home Care Assistance Different?
Here are a few of the factors that continue to set us apart:
- We focus on clients. We emphasize a concierge-level customer experience and premium, longer-hour home care. We focus on happiness, health and purpose.
- We focus on families. At Home Care Assistance, we focus on families. We provide our savvy consumers with a home care brand with which they can identify.
- We focus on professionalism. We also focus on providing our services from beautiful, professional retail storefront locations.
- We focus on doing things better. We developed our methods for care—including our Balanced Care Method™ and our book Happy to 102—based on years of research conducted in Okinawa, Japan.
- We focus on wellness. Our CEO, Lily Sarafan, was named the 2016 Woman of the Year by Women Health Care Executives! The programs we’ve created are the most groundbreaking and revolutionary in the home care industry, including the Cognitive Therapeutics Method™, which is a program developed to keep aging minds sharp and to help delay the onset of cognitive decline.
Isn’t It Your Turn To Be The Boss?
What Is the Process of Becoming a Home Care Assistance Franchise Owner?
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a franchise owner with Home Care Assistance, we encourage you to contact us. Our field team can provide you with the information and resources you need to decide whether or not this decision is right for you. For each franchise prospect our team works together to provide a customized path to ownership. This process includes weekly calls with strategists and franchise owners. We provide the information potential franchisees need to make an informed decision.
Fill Out The Form For More Info About Our Industry Leading Programs & Care
Most of our franchise owners are family teams just like the original individuals behind Home Care Assistance’s pilot office. We view helping other franchise owners as family helping family. At Home Care Assistance, we understand this business. Our goal is to help you run the best business in home care with the understanding that this will take a commitment from both sides.
Senior Home Care Industry Trends
Starting a Home Care Franchise Now
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 2012 resulted in the doubling of the U.S. senior population (individuals aged 65 and older)—a trend that is projected to continue throughout 2050. In 2012, the United States had an estimated senior population of 43.1 million. By 2050, that number is estimated to reach 83.7 million, in part due to baby boomer’s reaching senior age. Another factor is the increase in lifespan and improved mortality rates over the past few decades.
What This Means for In-Home Care Franchises
The baby boomer generation has become a senior boomer generation. Due to this larger number of senior-aged individuals, the in-home care industry is expected to grow accordingly. This means there are plenty of market openings, and plenty of room to grow. But does in-home care have enough of a specific demand?
According to the AARP , 9 out of 10 seniors wish to be taken care of and age peacefully within the comfort and familiarity of their own home. There is a need for quality in-home care that isn’t only focused on developing relationships with hospitals, but is focused on creating genuine, loving relationships with the families of aging individuals.
Home Care Assistance brings the following to the home care franchise industry:
- A concierge level customer experience
- Caregivers trained in the Balanced Care Method
- Access to the groundbreaking program, Cognitive Therapeutics Method
- Personalized care that is family-focused
Home Care Assistance is the only franchise that offers options such as these. Programs and books, such as Happy to 102, that have been developed and written by Home Care Assistance make it an identifiable brand that people can trust for quality, integrity and innovative solutions to the burgeoning need for in-home care.
Ready to take the next step? Learn more about our franchise opportunities by filling out the form today.