Why Homewatch CareGivers?
Homewatch CareGivers franchise locations provide companion and personal care services to individuals who are aging, disabled or rehabilitating, which allows clients to remain living independently at home. Founded in 1980, we were one of the first home care agencies and are still family owned and operated. Through training and ongoing support from our expert team, each Homewatch CareGivers franchisee is equipped to deliver the exceptional care that provides peace of mind to clients and their family members.
Here are just a few of the advantages that come with being a Homewatch CareGivers franchisee:
- Experienced franchise leadership team – CEO is former franchisee
- Homewatch CareGivers University with accredited courses for caregivers and staff
- Unique, person-centered care approach
- Regulatory and Industry expertise
- A focus on caregiver recruitment and retention
- Investments in technology and tools to improve quality of care
Support and Training
We offer a lifetime training guarantee to all franchisees and their staff.
The best practices and tools we provide our franchisees stem from our company’s 37+ year run in the home care industry and dedication to continuous improvement of our model.
Examples of some of the support provided to franchisees include:
- Week-long classroom training at the Support Center in Denver
- In-field launch program at your office
- Market Action Plan (MAP) informs marketing, sales and operational strategies and tactics to accomplish business goals
- Business Implementation Plan (BIP) identifies weekly activities and critical path items for your first year in business
- Monthly webinars and best practices trainings
- Annual conference in Colorado for networking and the latest on company initiatives
- Peer group forums for franchisee-to-franchisee communications and support
In addition to the Total Estimated Initial Investment listed in our financials tab, we strongly recommend that franchisees have an additional $40,000 to $60,000 to invest in the Business in the first year. See Item 7 in our FDD for additional details.
Begin Your Discovery Process Today!
Please request more information below.