The Hop.City franchise is a leader in light electric vehicle free-float sharing networks for individuals and businesses!
We have a green answer for every-day commuting!
Hop.City provides the full ecosystem including keyless vehicles with IOT and equipment, SaaS sharing system, full operational and service system and marketing ecosystem.
Our vehicles are fully electric with swappable batteries to easier operation. Thanks to that our mopeds can be located, rented and returned almost anywhere in a given city (the zone is defined by the franchisee).
In the nearest future we also add battery swap machines to simplify recharging process.
We offer United States franchise opportunities with two-wheeled mopeds under the Hop.City brand name. The number and type of vehicles, equipment and range of battery packs is determined on an individual basis.
What's Unique About the Hop.City Franchise?
- Our mopeds have at least 3-years lifespan so you can generate much more revenue from your business compared to other electric scooters networks
- Sharing-ready vehicles with additional batteries 40% cheaper than any other electric mopeds on a market
- Small initial investment (starting from 45 000 euros)
- Upcoming Battery swap machines - quicker and faster maintenance operation
- Multiple monetisation options in a system to boost revenue streams
- We closely cooperate with big courier and food-delivery brands generating unique opportunities between B2B and B2C markets
- Upcoming MUNI platform will help cities cooperate with sharing operators
What We Offer:
- Supply of fully equipped two-wheel electric mopeds.
- Accessories (helmets, caps, smoke-free masks, branded, reflective jackets).
- Fleet management system (including website, smartphone apps, clearing system, vehicle management system).
- Service system (including service application).
- Call centre and chat: 24/7 support for incoming and outgoing calls.
- Service: spare parts
- Operational training and knowledge.
Your Responsibilities as a Franchisee:
- Fleet purchase
- Charging and swapping of battery packs
- Local marketing actions