WHY OWN AN IDEA LAB KIDS FRANCHISE
- Successful and proven business model
- Multiple revenue streams
- Cutting edge curriculum
- Continuous training and support
KEY POINTS OF OWNING A FRANCHISE
Relish the opportunity to own a fun and educational business where it’s possible to earn multiple revenues through our mobile and campus based offerings.
WHAT SETS IDEA LAB KIDS APART?
Science and Math used to be for geeks. Not anymore! Idea Lab Kids integrates the subjects of Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and now Art, to offer some of the most interesting combinations.
Each class, camp, and activity is carefully constructed to provide the ultimate Design-Based-Learningenvironment while providing a FUN hands-on experience. From figuring out mechanics of spaceship engineering using recycled materials, to creating scrumptious desserts in our Culinary Arts series, our Idea Labbers are provided the necessary tools to QUESTION, LEARN and INVENT “Out-of- the-Box” solutions through, Arts, Sciences, Technology, Creativity and Natural Play.
- Our marketing department is led by a seasoned marketing professional and a team focused on building system-wide awareness while providing local marketing support
- We provide professional, polished marketing materials that can be customized to include local information
- Our Franchise Business Consulting team provides leadership development training options for franchisees to build their leadership skill set
- Our in-house graphic designer is available for custom design needs – from brochures to car-wraps
- We provide ongoing social media content and guidance to be utilized by franchisees in their local territory
- We provide professional imagery, messaging and video content
- We provide each franchisee with their own local website
- Online enrollment system for easy parent sign-up and payment
- Custom-built communications portal for customer communication
- We source all of the equipment, apparel and branded prizes needed to run your business
- E-learning platform for staff training in all aspects of IDEA Lab programs
- Expert-approved curriculum that is online and easy accessed by team members
- QI online platform for self-review and procedures control
COMMUNITY AND PARTNERSHIPS
- An active franchise community that provides input on marketing, technology and strategic decisions
- Opportunities for engagement with established franchisees to share best practices and learning through regional and national meetings, as well as an active community Facebook page
Leave a Comment