IntelliTurf is dedicated to the professional design and installation of synthetic putting greens, artificial turf lawn systems, playgrounds or play areas, and recreational landscaping such as croquet and bocce courts.
Since the late 1990's, we have been researching and refining our products and processes to better deliver synthetic turf surfaces that look and play like natural grass. IntelliTurf's predecessor company was formed by Stan Pennington and over the years, we've installed putting greens, golf courses, and recreation play surfaces for home and property owners across the country. Now we're ready to take our concept a step further.
It's time for you become a part of our story.
Take your business skills and desire to run your own company and join a proven concept, a growing market, and an established system. Do it with the support of a professional team, who will provide the tools and techniques you need to deliver The Perfect Amenity to your clients.
Why synthetic turf?
Maintenance costs, economic conditions, and environmental concerns are leading property owners to constantly search for alternatives to natural grass. With improvements in technology that have helped make synthetic turf look and feel much more realistic in recent years, the industry is growing and expected to keep on growing.
IntelliTurf delivers to you…
- An opportunity in a market still in its infancy
- One of the most comprehensive business systems in the synthetic turf industry
- A unique approach to marketing and sales
- Proven techniques for design and installation
- A variety of installation possibilities and revenue generators
- Training and support for either a start-up business or an existing business
Do I need prior experience?
Prior construction and golf experience is a plus, but we also look for franchisees that have strong skills in working with people, managing a business and employees, and providing good customer service. Established companies with experience in the building or landscaping industry that want to add new revenue streams to their existing organizations are encouraged to contact IntelliTurf to learn more about our system.
What will I receive?
- Initial installation training
- Advice and recommendations for site selection of a demonstration facility
- On-site startup assistance
- Detailed Operations Manual
- Permission to use the IntelliTurf trademarks
- Ongoing support
- Period visits for ongoing development
- Ongoing training programs for you and your staff
Learn how to operate an IntelliTurf location in your community. Benefit from offering cutting edge landscaping trends in a booming market, while following a unique and established business model.
How do I get started?
First, fill out the online information request form and submit it to us to get a copy of our brochure and full application form. We'll then contact you to discuss the possibility of joining IntelliTurf.
Leave a Comment