The JumpBunch® Difference
There are several key factors that set JumpBunch apart from other school enrichment businesses, including other children's sports and fitness programs.
Here’s what really makes JumpBunch a business worth exploring:
Proven, Proprietary Curriculum
- Carefully developed, tested, and refined through millions of classe
- Created by credentialed experts
- Developmentally appropriate for coordination, motor skills, and attention spans
- Age-appropriate and safe equipment
- Progression and regression steps included in each plan
- Three distinct age groups with unique lesson plans
- Over 70 different activities with hundreds of written lesson plans
- Constantly evolving with new activities and options
- Structured for learning without feeling like a "class"
- Written for the child to see simply as FUN!
Established Business Systems
The list below defines categories where we have structured programs in place to get you started faster.
- Class Management
- Payroll processing
- Email marketing
- Background screening
- Liability insurance
- Branded fulfillment
- Hiring platform
- E-Learning and employee training
- Social media
- Expense management
Always Evolving...The JumpBunch Story
Founder Tom Bunchman started out as a franchisee himself. Over 13 years, he built, managed and grew a successful business before launching his own unique JumpBunch concept in 1997. Tom crafted an ideal way to tap into this rapidly expanding market niche. Simply put, JumpBunch is a highly effective business model that brings sports to young children in a fun, engaging way. It was clearly the right service at the right time, and given Tom’s years as a franchisee himself, he is uniquely qualified to support and mentor franchisees, allowing each owner to reach their full potential.
- Started franchising in 2002
- Carefully select and train local owners
- Goal of making a real, positive impact on childhood development
- Began with preschool but adapted to meet the needs of toddler and school age kids
- Continue to be flexible in meeting market demands
- Curriculum uniquely positions JumpBunch to meet any school's need
If you enjoy working with children, and you are excited about growing your own business, a JumpBunch franchise may be right for you.
- Home-based (no storefront or “gym” facility required)
- No teaching or sports experience required
- Low start-up and low overhead costs
- Rapid growth market
- Value proven service to parents and schools
- Superior training and ongoing support
- Protected geographic territories
- 30-60 minute, typically once per week classes
- Parent paid or school pay options
How Much Money Can I Make?
While we cannot make specific promises about any individual’s potential success, JumpBunch can be a successful, profitable business. To some extent, your company’s performance depends on your personal background and your drive to succeed. But we have refined over the years – and continue to hone – our curriculum, training, systems and support to give every owner the best possible environment for success.
Leave a Comment