Junk King is a white collar business management franchise opportunity in the junk removal & recycling industry with company operations showing six years of sustainable growth. The junk removal/recycling industry is in its infancy and has at least a decade of growth ahead of it.
We launched our franchise in October 2009 and have awarded 27 new franchises so far, representing 42 units including a Master License for Central America. Our model is adaptable as an owner operator model (not working on the truck), transitional model from another career, or straight ROI model with general manager in place running day to day.
We provide Item 19 Earnings Claims in our FDD including:
2008: $665,000 gross revenue; $192,000 net profit (with GM running day to day of business).
2009 : $728,000 gross revenue; $254,000 net profit (with GM running day to day of business).
2010 : Item 19 Earnings Claim of gross revenue of $847,525.00 and net profit of $284,441.55.
We are seeking prospects looking to scale a business and manage a P & L versus working in the field.
We have a national call center that manages all prospective customer inquiries through a toll free number. We educate the customer about our services, give an estimate when appropriate, schedule the job, and route the job through our centralized process.
We also award the largest territories in the industry (minimum of 500,000 population).
We are a true advertising model incorporating TV, direct mail, mass mailings, SEO, PPC, etc. as a consistent part of our business model. Junk King is not a "work on the truck" franchise. Where our competitors focus on consumer business only we are diversified in our revenue streams:
- Business to consumer; heavy branding/direct response model via an integrated advertising program.
- Business to business; realtors, property managers, construction trades, builders, etc.
- Business to Government; Federal, State, Local, School Districts, Colleges & Universities.
- We are the greenest company in the junk removal industry, recycling 60% of all items removed from job sites. Our marketing and branding is “green” driven, promoting this fact to consumers and businesses.
- We remove recyclables at the job site and deliver them to our warehouses. Recycling vendors remove the recyclables from us and pay us for them, thereby allowing recycling to be an additional profit center versus a cost of sales.
- By recycling 60% of the items we remove from job sites, we can manage more jobs per day which equals more revenue per day per truck than our competition and the highest margins in the industry.
We value our franchisees too. Junk King is a young, dynamic and ambitious company with the experience and the knowledge to succeed. If you are determined to work hard to make your business a success, you have come to the right place. We can show you how to make your kingdom thrive with our successful methods. At Junk King you’ll be part of a fast-growing team of owners.
There is a fast-growing demand for affordably priced junk removal. In today’s economy, more people are improving their homes and making the most of their space rather than moving into bigger properties. Everyone has clutter and unwanted items, but few have the time or ability to dispose of them properly.
Whether it's residential customers with two incomes and little time to clean out their garage, or a single mother who wants to turn an unused storage room into a home office, there is a demand for the service Junk King provides.
We supply a strong, no-fail business model and best practices for every franchise operation. You don’t have to spend time and money making mistakes. We show you how to get started, how to run your daily operations and how to hit the ground running to profitability.