Why Choose Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies is an innovator in the early childhood education industry and was the first to take a proven business model and franchise it across the country. Today, the company has nearly 160 locations in 16 states and celebrates 30 years of providing world-class education in a safe, nurturing environment to children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, which is family-owned and operated, ranks in the top three nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers and is consistently recognized for its advanced curriculum and innovative technology offerings.
With a long history of success, the company clearly offers many reasons to invest and join a proven brand:
- Industry leader with three decades of providing world-class education for students
- Proven business model focused on setting trends in early education and childcare
- Strong brand recognition with dedicated support system unparalleled in the industry
- An average AUV of $1.5M* with the top-third reporting a $2.1M AUV*
- Proprietary curriculum designed to prepare students for the future
- Committed to the communities it serves, as well as many national non-profit organizations, including March of Dimes, Relay for Life, Toys for Tots, and Special Olmpics among others
There’s never been a better time to join the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies' family. It’s a business opportunity like none other where you’ll gain great personal satisfaction by providing a much-needed service in the community and help shape young minds for the future.
As a market leader, Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academies has been accredited by AdvancED in America for more than six years, the world’s largest education community. The company is also the first to supplement their core curriculum with a proprietary project-based curriculum, STEAM AHEAD® that focuses on providing more opportunities to learn science, technology, engineering, art and math through play.
In addition, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies is known for using advanced technology and programs, such as ABCMouse.com, tablets and digital smart boards to enhance the overall learning experience for its students.
For more than 30 years, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies has upheld its long-standing principle of strengthening and encouraging childhood development on an emotional, intellectual, social and physical level through a unique partnership between its franchisees and families'. With a nationally awarded curriculum, Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academies provides early education and care for children from six weeks through 12 years of age at its nearly 160 schools located in 16 states across the country.
Programs offered to children include infant care, toddler and preschooler care, private pre-K and kindergarten, before-and-afterschool care and summer camp. In order to provide even more convenience for families with busy schedules, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies remain open during all major school breaks and school holidays year-round.
To fuel growth in key markets throughout the country, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies is actively seeking single- and multi-unit operators who are passionate about the brand and committed to providing the highest quality service. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of $750,000 and liquid assets of at least $400,000 per unit.
Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment to be approximately $3,476,900 – $4,968,500 with a $90,000 initial franchise fee. Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies offers a reduced franchise fee for honorably discharged veterans.
The success of our franchisees is our top priority and we have developed a step-by-step process that walks you through the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies franchising opportunity. From initial interest to Discovery Day, this process will ensure you have the information you need to evaluate the opportunity, and we have what we need to confirm you are a good fit for our system. Below is our comprehensive process and how you can begin this exciting investment today:
- Complete and Submit the Request for Consideration Form
- Speak with a Kids ‘R’ Kids Representative
- Receive a Kids ‘R’ Kids Introductory Franchise Packet
- Receive a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Receive Financing Pre-Qualification
- Attend Kids ‘R’ Kids Support Team Discovery Day at the KRK Franchise Support Center
- Speak with current Kids ‘R’ Kids Franchisees
- Execute the Pre-Development Agreement
- Site Selection Process
- Franchise Agreement Creation
- Phase I Training / Start-Up Training
- Design & Construction Process