LearningRx is one of the top educational and child brain training franchises in the nation. We change lives every day through the incredible power of our brain training programs! Our programs are designed to target weak cognitive skills and help anyone from age 4 to 94 achieve life changing results. Our goal is to ensure that people of all ages can receive the help they need to train their brains, get smarter, and be successful in the classroom, as well as in life. Our franchises are owned and operated by individuals from all across the professional spectrum, from audiologists to psychologists, entrepreneurs to moms and dads with kids of their own. If you’d like to learn more about our brain training franchise opportunities, contact us today!
LEARNINGRX VS. TUTORING
In a nutshell, LearningRx treats the causes rather than the symptoms. Tutoring focuses on reteaching content while LearningRx focuses on why someone didn’t learn the content in the first place. LearningRx strengthens all major cognitive learning skills first before providing research-based reading or math programs. LearningRx develops all of the cognitive skill areas while tutoring solely focuses on stored information, also known as your knowledge bank. Every activity you perform uses different cognitive learning skills to process information. For example, good reading comprehension requires strong attention skills, processing speed, working memory, logic & reasoning, and visual and auditory processing. These skills are just as vital as the knowledge of reading phonetics.
WHO BENEFITS FROM LEARNINGRX PROGRAMS?
LearningRx can help anyone think faster and more efficiently. What does that mean for our customers? Our brain training programs actually change the way they think and that means that every aspect of their life changes. Their new skills give LearningRx students a huge boost in confidence as well as doing better academically, athletically, and even socially.
Our programs have benefitted many people:
1. Traumatic Brain Injury Victims
We can improve weak cognitive skills.
LearningRx can improve the chances of your preschooler’s school success!
3. Slow Learner, ADHD, LD, and Dyslexia
Weak cognitive skills can be improved!
4. Struggling Students
Higher performance is possible!
5. High School Students
Universities look for the best! Expand your choices and opportunities!
Gain an edge on life’s demands and on your competition!
Your loved ones will continue to improve their cognitive abilities.
8. Autism Spectrum
Our programs can make a big impact!
About 75% of our LearningRx student population is comprised of school-aged children; within that population, the majority are struggling students (ADHD, learning disabled, dyslexic, slow learners, and students with other learning diagnoses). The remaining 25% of our student population is comprised of career adults, traumatic brain injury patients, and senior adults. As you can see, we achieve great results with our students of all ages and learning levels!