Life Cycle Transitions specializes in transition planning, home improvement, estate planning, hoarding assistance, downsizing, fixing and remediating distressed properties and more. Since 2010, the company has rapidly grown into a regional leader in transition services. Our mission is to provide professional, top-notch transition services to widows, newly separated or divorced individuals, clients enduring a recent death, seniors and baby boomers. We aim to return balance to their lives, freeing them to live the lives they deserve.
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you a natural at problem-solving? Want to earn a lucrative living by changing the lives of others? Then consider this unbelievable opportunity to start your very own successful transition business. This is a perfect opportunity to lead your own business without having to do it all on your own. Become part of a talented team devoted to serving people during transitional periods. This is a profitable business, but assisting people within transition can be even more rewarding.
- The ability to transition the lives of others
- Unlimited profit potential
- Being connected and highly sought after by endless eager influential professionals actively pursuing your expertise.
- Minimal up front operational over head
- Freedom and Independent lifestyle
- One of a kind service offerings
- Entirely customizable service solution
- Multiple revenue streams
- Warm Leads
- Endless growth potential
- Limited competition
- Passionate hands on Founder devoted to insuring your guaranteed success 13.Exciting life changing opportunity
- Opportunity to be involved in buying distressed properties
- Access to potential lending
TRAINING & SUPPORT
Avoid the risks of starting a new business! Take on a Life Cycle Transitions franchise. We provide full and comprehensive training and support. Our franchisees receive hands-on guidance from the Life Cycle Transitions management team and CEO Brandon Bronaugh.
You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. We ensure you’re ready to launch your Life Cycle Transitions franchise because your success is our success. Life Cycle Transitions will also continue ongoing research and development, which will stream down to each franchise location. With these great areas of support, becoming a franchisee of Life Cycle Transitions could not be easier!
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
When new franchisees are on boarding, they have an option to avail our Project Management Training package. A seasoned project coordinator will fly to their perspective location to assist with their first initial transition.
The Project coordinator objective will be to aid the Franchisees through the following steps:
1. How to organize the client belongings
2. Strategies on properly packing items.
3. Steps A through Z on performing a thorough deep cleaning from top to bottom. 4. How to establish boundaries when interacting and engaging with the clients during the actual transition
5. How to place a mobile dumpster for ease of access & strategies to properly load a disposal dumpsters to maximize space.
6. OSHA compliant safety guidelines
7. Delegating crew members,
8. Categorizing and inventorying customer items.
9. Help closing out transitions from A to Z
10. How to synchronize watch timers when managing the task of crew members.
11. How to maximize profitability by bundling multiple revenue streams
12. Developing a healthy working relationship amongst staff.
13. How to manage and oversee various partners and vendor relationships
14. Developing organizational skills to insure productivity and business efficiency
15. Understanding the business dynamics behind transitioning clients
16. Becoming a Life Cycle Transition Expert and understanding the culture
The best Life Cycle Transitions franchisees will be great in dealing with people – typically the client and their families. They will operate with complete integrity in the business and in all aspects of dealing the client. They will understand and grasp the culture and the change that Life Cycle Transitions brings to the transitional services industry.
A good Life Cycle Transitions candidate should have an eye for detail and should be able to manage the clients once they are brought into the system. The Life Cycle Transitions model is based on customer relationships and requires that the franchisee oversee and manage the business closely.
The top three qualities we will look for in a potential candidate for Life Cycle Transitions is their comfort level in management and supporting the services, their ability to manage relationships with clients and their complete understanding of the concept.
Leave a Comment