Link Staffing was formed in 1980 as an industrial only staffing agency. Since then we have expanded our business to serve retail, administrative, call center, hospitality and professional services. We pride ourselves in having a rich history of client satisfaction, loyalty, and franchising success. The first LINK franchise opened in 1994 and Link Staffing now boasts 44 locations nationwide.
Our record of quality and growth can best be chronicled by the decisions we’ve made to:
- Establish a set of core values that guide our actions as a company.
- Design and implement a strong Risk Management and Safety program.
- Creating a “LINK family” culture that binds the support center staff with our franchisees.
- Develop an industry leading proprietary software system that provides our franchisees with the most thorough screening tools needed to get the job done right!
At Link Staffing Our Franchisees Matter
From the start LINK is there to help you start achieving success. LINK supports our franchisees by:
- Assistance in Selecting the Best Location – Utilizing LINK’s proven site location criteria’s, we can guide you in locating the best site your new business will need to service your clients.
- Training – The goal of LINK’s franchise training is to help you grow your business: to help you build relationships, recruit effectively, sell powerfully and manage your office efficiently. That’s what it takes to fulfill the LINK mission, which is to “Become the Most Trusted Source” for staffing in your market. LINK’s training is not a one-size-fits-all program. Each franchisee is assigned a dedicated Franchise Support Manager to help put your sales, recruiting and professional development training into practical application. The level and type of franchise training you receive will depend on your particular skills and capabilities. Whatever your strengths or weaknesses are, your Franchise Support Manager will make sure you have the right tools and the additional training you’ll need to be SUCCESFUL!
- Recruiting – Effective recruiting is a crucial component to our success. The marketing team provides valuable assistance for new franchise owners and existing franchisees that need guidance in developing recruiting materials and finding the best messaging channels.
- Helping franchisees with their local marketing efforts – Our marketing team can support our franchisees with creating email templates, flyer design help or help you create a custom campaign; whatever the need, our experienced franchise marketing support team is there to help.
Link Staffing Services is currently excepting inquiries for all states. We also have resale opportunities available. Fill out the form now. Your future is waiting!