The London Day School® (LDS) was founded by husband and wife team Danielle & Steven Lindner, PhD at a time when many people would not have been brave enough to start a new business. In 2008 the United States had been hit by the country’s worst recession in history and yet, Ms. Lindner saw a market need for something not currently offered in the childcare industry.
The London Day School ® has a model that differentiates itself so well, that even in a market with multiple schools, our reputation and programs have continually garnered an exceptional community response which has led to our overwhelming success.
Why is The London Day School the “Best” choice for an Educational Franchise?
- The focus that parents have on early childhood education and the desire to have children in a “school” rather than traditional daycare environment has contributed to the strong growth, continued success and ultimately the competitive advantage that The London Day Schools have over other childcare options.
- When you look at other educational franchise opportunities you will notice how similar they all are in their offerings, nature of their programs, size of facility, and look and feel upon entering. In contrast, we believe we have been so successful because we offer such a different educational feel and experience. As a trendsetter in the world of early childhood education, we don’t have true competition.
- When parents enter our facility they share superlative comments, such as “The other school was nice, but this has the homey feel we want for our child; “The (name of school) looks like a school building, but this really feels like a school.” “Your students are so engaged and seem to possess skills that we don’t see on other tours.”
- Our ground breaking educational franchise program is specifically created to be economically feasible to make it possible for individuals with like-minded goals & dreams to live the life they may never have thought possible.
- Our concierge style of support & intensive training program are carefully designed to give you the support and tools you need to bring a successful and economically rewarding school program into your community.
- Among the many benefits of choosing to own and operate a London Day School over other educational Franchises is our economically sensitive and accessible development program.
- Unlike other Franchise programs, we do not require our franchisees to use our architectural plans to build a school that looks like every other London Day School. Our schools can be retrofitted into existing structures or built as new construction. The individuality of our sites sets us apart from other corporate franchise structures and allows for a lower cost of entry into the market.
- According to IBIS World Report, powering the expectations for continued strong growth in child care demand include a resurgent economy, large numbers of women workers expected to enter and/or return to the workforce, and a continued awareness about the importance of early childhood education and development.
- A growing economy is projected to encourage parents to spend more on child development services, believing these are investments made for the benefit of their children’s future.
- Our model is unique in that we focus on a very specific age group that is ready to begin an early childhood experience. Our classes are purposely designed for parents that value an intimate classroom experience where teacher to student ratios exceed state standards.
We create an environment that feels special from the moment a prospective family walks through our door, and we graduate alumni who feel a sense of family and belonging long after their children have moved on to an elementary education.
We provide an exceptional proprietary curriculum and a scaffolding approach to education.
The LDS Community values trust, fairness, cooperation, and sensitivity, and expects students to learn to reach outside themselves and respect the dignity of others. Our students will not only graduate from LDS with strong academic skills and a readiness for Kindergarten, they will also grow as individuals and learn about the importance of social and community responsibility. Our Kind Kids Book Series along with our proprietary Afternoon Enrichment Curriculum provide our students with the exciting, enriching, and engaging program they have come to recognize The London Day School ® for.
At LDS, differing personal qualities, talents, and learning styles are appreciated, and the lives of all are enriched by shared experiences. We work hard to make sure that every child has all the tools they need to learn and succeed in an exciting, challenging, and nurturing environment.