Mighty Kicks offers Premier Introductory and Mobile Soccer Programs for kids. Our enthusiastic and experienced instructors teach basic soccer skills by using age-appropriate games, drills, and exercises. The sessions are healthy, educational and FUN! The team atmosphere builds socialization and Life Skills at an important developmental age. Our Programs introduce the positive character strengths that are proven to have a direct impact on achievement and success in sports, school and life.
Benefits for Children
- Coordination – Confidence – Character
- Agility – Balance – Strength
- Life Skills – Team Skills – Social Skills
- Basic Soccer Skills – Elementary Techniques – An understanding of the game
- Healthy lifestyle habits – Fitness – Endurance
- Improved Self-Concept and Self-Esteem
- Creativity – The Curriculum engages the children and makes them use their imagination
- Fun – Kids learn best while enjoying themselves
- Educational – encouraging learning and development through experience and repetition of skills
- Exercise — improves memory, attention, immune system, mood, and fights obesity, stress, depression, diabetes, and low self-esteem
Benefits for Parents
- Quality Program that aids in the development of their child without the time investment
- Economical (also saving time and gas with the convenience factor)
- More family time together on nights and weekends without another activity outside of school
- Good investment in the health/development of their child
- Peace of mind – the Program is healthy, informative, safe and non-competitive
Benefits for Child Care Centers
- Quality and Convenient sports option for parents.
- Name association with Mighty Kicks through partnership.
- Unique sport/team dynamic added to the school.
- Physical activity that adds to school’s fight against obesity, depression, diabetes, stress and low self-esteem.
- These benefits for the center add value for current members and make it more appealing to prospective clients.
About President and Founder, Luke Vercollone
After graduating from Seton Hall University with a degree in sports management, Luke was drafted into the MLS and has been playing professional soccer since 2004. Vercollone is an NSCAA certified coach with his USSF National B License and 20+ years of coaching experience; though, as the 2nd oldest of 11 children, he has been coaching all his life.
Inspired by coaching youngsters in other programs around the country, Luke began Mighty Kicks (then doing business as Little Kicks) in 2008 in Richmond VA. He has further developed the program with the goal of bringing this successful formula to other parts of the country. He credits his successful curriculum and coaching methods to lots of research, years of experience, the quality instruction he has received and chasing around his four young children (Augustine, Gemma, Estella and Zaylee).
Introducing children to the world’s most popular game through our innovative methods has proven to be successful. The Mighty Kicks Programs have been highly developed in order for you to make a profitable career with this unique concept while doing what you enjoy and helping kids. By investing in a Mighty Kicks Franchise, you eliminate the learning curve, minimize your risk, maximize your potential and you don’t venture into the market alone. Let our experience, methods, systems, training and support accelerate you towards your goals!