The Modern Acupuncture mission is: To Make Your Life Better. A mission we do not take lightly.
We have a 20+ year track record of creating sustainable brands backed by operating systems that result in loyal and successful franchisees. Our approach to acupuncture is simple and innovative.
We deliver affordable acupuncture in first-class high traffic retail shopping centers with convenient hours including nights and weekends.
We offer the consumer an unmatched acupuncture experience and value proposition that is superior to the competition. Modern Acupuncture was designed based on consumer wants/needs, offer acupuncture services to the general public.
Each nationwide location offers the natural health benefits of acupuncture in highly accessible locations; you'll find us next to your favorite grocer. Our retreat like setting allows you to relax and escape from your day, while experiencing the healing benefits of acupuncture. With hours convenient to a busy schedule and prices that afford patients the care they need, Modern Acupuncture is a business model that appeals to everybody.
- Proven membership model predictable reccurring monthly revenue
- Minimal staff needed 5-6 employees for a new unit
- Digital web based patient files web-based cloud platform
- No insurance or accounts receivables to chase
- Minimal non-perishable inventory to track
- Convenient hours of operation including nights and weekends
- User friendly software designed to be simple with automated monthly billing
WHAT'S ACUPUNCTURE ALL ABOUT?
DEFINITION: Acupuncture involves the insertion of extremely thin needles through your skin at strategic points on your body.
HISTORY: Acupuncture is believed to have originated around 100 BC in China, around the time The Yellow Emperor's Classic of Internal Medicine (Huangdi Neijing) was published.
PURPOSE: Acupuncture is used mainly to relieve discomfort associated with a variety of diseases and conditions.
THE OPPORTUNITY IN FRONT OF US
- DELIVER ACUPUNCTURE in a way that has never been done before
- MAKE ACUPUNCTURE CONVENIENT, affordable and accessible
- BETTER HOURS OF OPERATION: nights and weekends
- OPEN 6/7-DAYS A WEEK
- CONVENIENT LOCATIONS
- NATIONAL SCALING yielding marketing efficiencies and brand awareness for the first time in the history of acupuncture in the US.
Leave a Comment