Our mission is to build on the iconic heritage of our brands — Motel 6 and Studio 6 — to become the universally recognized leader in economy lodging. We operate our business with the drive and creativity of an entrepreneur, guided by a heart that’s dedicated to hospitality and service.
We continuously strive to reinvent the economy lodging category while remaining 100 percent committed to delivering a great experience to our guests, team members, franchisees and partners.
In 2015, G6 Hospitality was rated one of the top ten hospitality companies according to the Hotel Management Top Hotel Companies rankings list, which evaluated over 260 hotel companies.
- Motel 6 enjoys the highest brand recognition factor of any budget-lodging brand.
- Motel 6 has 55+ years of experience in managing award-winning brands.
- Motel 6 boasts one of the most recognized advertising campaigns in America, “We’ll leave the light on for you®”. Our annual marketing support includes national television, network radio, outdoor billboards, digital advertising, search, email, and public relations activities.
- We have a dedicated business-to-business sales force that is centrally managed and nationally deployed. Our field sales agents are tasked with expanding our penetration in the business-to-business and group business segments.
- Motel 6 is a Platinum Founding Member of the Asian American Hotel Owners Association.