Start Your Home Inspection Business With NPI
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work for yourself, then National Property Inspections may be the business opportunity for you. Whether you have construction experience or sales and marketing experience, or if you’re just looking to do something new and different, NPI offers the opportunity for a bright future. Our turn-key franchise system gives you the tools, training and support to succeed in the property inspection industry, all from a nationally recognized, established company with over 30 years of experience. Start on the path to your future with NPI.
Inspection industry profile
- Home inspection is a $1.3 billion industry, expected to exceed $2 billion in the next decade.
- Nearly 80 percent of home buyers order a home inspection.
- Ninety-nine percent of members of the National Association of Realtors recommend home inspections.
- Roughly 5 million home inspections are conducted annually in the United States.
- Demand for commercial building inspections is strong and growing.
Why choose NPI?
Started in 1987 by Roland Bates, NPI is built on the principles of honesty, integrity and professionalism, and we live up to those standards every day. NPI is the only property inspection franchise system that empowers its franchise owners to pursue inspection opportunities in both the home and commercial real estate markets. This gives our franchise owners a competitive advantage over other inspection companies, which only provide home inspection services.
Over the last several years, NPI has been named on the following top franchise lists:
- FranchiseRankings.com Best Home Based Franchises
- Entrepreneur Magazine's Top Global Franchises
- 2017 Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500
- 2016 FranchiseRankings.com Top 10 Home Based Franchises
- 2016 Franchise Gator Top 100 Franchises
- 2016 Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500
- 2015-2016 Franchise Grade Top 500
- 2015-2016 Franchise Business Review's Top Franchises for Veterans
- 2015 Franchise Business Review's Top Franchises
- 2015 Entrepreneur Magazine's Low-cost Franchises
- 2015 Franchise Business Review's Top Franchises for Veterans
- 2014 Military Times 38 Best for Vets: Franchises 2014
- 2014 Franchise Business Review's Top Low-cost Franchises
- Franchise Business Review Four-star Franchisor
The business of property inspection
As an NPI franchise owner, you’ll not only learn the profession of property inspection, but we’ll also teach you the business of property inspection — a business that can be financially rewarding. We give you a proven step-by-step formula, with marketing and business plans, for building your business. Our most successful franchisees tell others time and again: Follow the steps provided and you will succeed.
Key benefits of a National Property Inspections franchise
- You control your growth: operate as a sole proprietor or add employees.
- Exclusive, protected franchise territory.
- Great earning potential.
- Franchisor with experience, in business since 1987 — more than 200 franchises.
- A franchisor with high standards and ethics that you can be proud to call your business partner.
- Backing of NPI’s exclusive six-month limited warranty on home inspections.
- Free website design and hosting.
- Benefit from working with our national accounts, which prefer NPI inspectors.
- Technical field support seven days a week to answer your inspection questions.
- Great for husband/wife teams.
- Annual conference and awards.
Proven earnings track record
- An NPI franchise can be both professionally and financially rewarding. While no one can predict exactly what your earnings will be as an NPI business owner, you can look to the group of existing NPI business owners to see the revenues they have generated in their business.
- For the 12-month period ending August 31, 2017, the top 10 percent of our franchisees averaged $353,126 in total sales, and the top 50 percent averaged $181,014. See our complete Financial Performance Representation in Item 19 of our franchise disclosure document (FDD).
- NPI offers a 15 percent discount on our franchise fee for veterans with honorable discharge from service in the armed forces (United States and Canada).
NPI’s all-inclusive start-up package
Your franchise fee of US$34,900 pays for a complete, all-inclusive franchise start-up package that includes almost everything you need to launch your inspection business:
- Classroom training (120 hours): Hotel, meals, tuition and manuals/textbooks for two weeks of inspector training.
- Field training: One to two weeks of field training with an experienced NPI inspector in your marketplace.
- State-of-the-art tablet computer, digital camera and portable printer.
- Inspection tools and testing equipment.
- NPI’s proprietary inspection reporting software, Inform™, complete with ongoing upgrades.
- Professional marketing materials at our cost — never a mark-up.
- Initial direct mail program subsidy paid by franchisor via our central letter shop.
- Marketing start-up package.
*Our franchise is available in both the United States and in Canada. In Canada, NPI operates as Global Property Inspections (GPI), and franchises are available for CAN$36,900.
To take the next steps, please request more information below.
Leave a Comment