As a business centered around sports for kids, N Zone Sports franchisees organize and manage youth sports leagues and instructional sports camps at daycare centers and schools within a protected territory.
We provide the sports that all kids love to play:
- Flag Football
A FEW OF THE BENEFITS WE OFFER OUR FRANCHISES
- A Proven Home-Based Model – Low overhead. No expensive office needed.
- We Help You Find Your League Venues Or Daycare Sites – We provide franchisees assistance in locating the right venue to host games or mini leagues.
- Access To N Zone Sports’ Proprietary Software – Helps you manage and organize your league from schedules and standings to registering players. Parents can register and pay for their children directly online.
- Coaches Recruiting/Training Program – We’ll show you how to recruit and train your coaches to deliver the right message.
- National Advertising Program/Marketing Support – Our principals have a combined 65+ years of consumer and business to business marketing experience.
- On-Site Training At Your Location Or Ours – For a small additional fee, training may be arranged at your location.
- Ongoing Support – Franchises have a toll free number to call anytime for ongoing support with the business and much more…
Our proven processes, expert marketing, in-depth training and superior franchise support will help you build your own successful business, one you can be proud of.
Now Is The Perfect Time To Join Us!
TWO PROFIT CENTERS
N Zone Junior (ages 2-8)
This program is designed to operate at daycare centers and elementary schools primarily during the weekday. This proprietary-based program teaches children basic skills, rules, values, and sportsmanship in the selected sport. The daycare centers market our program directly to the parents. Tremendous recurring revenue; when an 8 week league is completed, another camp starts again in a different sport. We assist franchisees with securing these daycare centers and also provide online-training and recruiting for the coaches.
N Zone Weekend Sports Leagues (ages 3-16)
Franchise owners operate seasonal youth sports leagues and collect a registration fee from participants. Parents and players appreciate the fact that we practice and play our games on the same day, usually Saturday mornings. Unlimited potential; franchisees are encouraged to operate multiple leagues at different locations throughout their protected territory.