Onsite Recon is a mobile auto body repair company offering exterior repairs (such as dent removal, paint touch ups, bumper and panel repair and painting, scratch repair and many more), and wheel repairs. All repairs are performed on-site at your home, right in your driveway! We come to you at a fraction of the cost of a body shop! With our proprietary trailer system housing everything we need, we can complete most repairs and have you back on the road in 90 minutes or less.
Our mobile auto body painting service saves you time and money. Now you don't have to waste your time driving to the body shop just to receive an estimate - we can provide you an estimate via email within 1 business day. Nor will you have to deal with the hassle of losing your car for days to a body shop just to have non-collision damage repaired. By coming to you, you'll not only have more time on your hands, but you'll have more money as well. Our customers have told us that we save them around 50% on average over a traditional body shop for non-collision repairs!
Our headline reads like the start of a joke, but make no mistake, it's not! Onsite Recon™ was founded by two friends and fellow entrepreneurs, Matt Harden and Steve Crabb. Each comes from different backgrounds (Matt went to law school, and Steve went to seminary), but ultimately each found their way into the automotive appearance industry.
Founded by two friends and fellow entrepreneurs, Onsite Recon is a true example of pursuing and achieving the American Dream. Armed with optimism, perseverance, and a drive to succeed, Matt Harden and Steve Crabb found their way into the automotive appearance industry after starting their careers in completely different areas.
The result? Onsite Recon: a customer-focused, well-managed, and streamlined business – one that just happens to provide great onsite auto reconditioning services in a convenient, cost-effective and professional manner.
Now, with sights set on creating a national brand that represents quality, character, and craftsmanship (qualities not often associated with the automotive industry!), the Onsite Recon mobile auto repair franchise program is available to motivated, talented individuals like you.
In exchange for your commitment to the Onsite Recon procedures and brand, you’ll obtain immediate access to fully-developed system that features:
- Bright, eye-catching graphics for your wrapped trailer that you take onsite to your customers’ locations
- Specifications to ensure you and your technicians always convey professionalism: Onsite Recon is known for its contemporary, professional and “clean cut” look with technicians who are well groomed, uniformed and fully insured
- Comprehensive training to ensure you can provide quality services to customers of all types within your franchise territory
- One system, three disciplines = three ways to generate revenue (exteriors, interiors and wheels)
- Top quality equipment plus environmentally friendly water-based paints and interior dyes to use at all your customer job sites
- An efficient process that allows customers to receive an estimate and book an appointment through an easy 3-step automated system, and have their scheduled (often same-day) services completed usually in just 90 minutes
Looking for the chance to own your own mobile business, with flexible hours, plenty of fresh air and customer contact? With low overhead, complete graphics and equipment packaging, comprehensive training, and an amazing market opportunity, the Onsite Recon mobile auto repair franchise program could be perfect for you!