Pick Pink on-demand trash service is less expensive, offers free recycling, supports your local neighbors, and 10% of profits go to cancer research!
Work that puts you first.
Haul when you want, earn what you need.
What makes PICK PINK great is the people doing the work. YOU! Our partners are independent contractors who decide when and where they work. The pay is great and you are your own boss.
- Set your own schedule: When you haul with Pick Pink, you decide when and how long to work. You are your own boss and use your own vehicle to haul!
- Earn on your own terms: It is easy to make money servicing your neighbors’ trash. You decide how much you want to earn.
- Let the app lead the way: Just tap and go. You will get the exact location of each pick up, making it quick and efficient to make money.
Who hauls for PICK PINK?
They’re people like you!
We support the following organizations:
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Defeat GBM, National Brain Tumor Society
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
By offering Pick Pink's innovative services to your market, you'll bring the smartest way to get trash service with free recycling.
This app was created to expand garbage and recycling options beyond the standard waste management options and give people a choice. The PICK PINK app gives users an easy to use way to coordinate garbage and recycling pickups with haulers, and gives haulers an easy way to manage their work load. —Brian Elsey, Co-Founder
PICK PINK was started by twin brothers Bryan and Chris Elsey as a way to fight the battle against cancer using the sharing economy of today. All of us will be or have been directly affected by cancer at some point in our lives.
Our story with cancer is no different than thousands of others who have been affected by this disease. Together we can share in the fight against cancer through PICK PINK. PICK PINK will invest 10% of profits in organizations fighting the battle against cancer.
Are you ready to Pick Pink?