Your home is your castle. See the many ways it can be healthier and greener by requesting a free green home audit from Pono Home. There are no hidden costs, no obligation, and many customers have said that the things they learn during their audit help save them money on their utility bills right away and in a long-lasting way.
Pono Home service technicians will perform up to a 200 point checklist survey around your home, in the areas you’re interested in having work done. We can check your water heater and other appliances to see what kind of challenges might be wasting electricity, water and money. We can check for eco-upgrades that are available. We will show you ways to rid your home of chemical toxins. And we can connect you with rebate information on qualifying larger high efficiency upgrades like refrigerators, solar, air conditioning units, pool pumps and more.
You have nothing to lose and money to save! Sign up today and we’ll give you a call to schedule your free audit and get you on your way to living in a more pono home.
What is a Pono Home franchise?
Becoming a Pono Home franchisee means you get to have a positive impact every single day making homes healthier, greener, and more efficient. Work with your hands, help people, see immediate fruits of your labor, and make the world more sustainable! Enter your information in the sidebar to the right (or if you’re on a mobile device, at the bottom) and we’ll send you a franchise kit for you to learn more.
With each service you do, you can help clients:
- cut people’s electric, water, and gasoline bills
- reduce carbon footprints in a significant, tangible, and long-lasting way
- identify and eliminate toxic and petrochemical ingredients in personal care products
- become educated to live greener, regardless of whether they stay in their current home or move out
What does a franchisee get?
Pono Home is committed to growing and supporting an army of sustainability champions that can change the world, one house at a time. Being awarded a Pono Home franchise territory gets you:
- training with an existing Pono Home franchisee to get you up to speed
- education through Pono Home University that will make you a green home champion in no time
- a cutting edge clean tech toolbox filled with all the tools you’ll need to get the work done (we love tools!)
- uniform polo shirts with the Pono Home logo embroidered on them
- a marketing plan based on our experience running Pono Home here in Hawaii over the last several years. Concepts that work and will help you find customers will be detailed for you, and you’ll have access to all the promotional materials you need
- Software that makes your job on-site as easy as following a checklist, while also accumulating data from your work into a central database
- Multiple revenue streams that can help create a solid income with residuals!
- Inventory management, restocking, and processing of things like lightbulbs, showerheads, etc.
- localized resources for e-waste disposal, CFL recycling, and the like
- and, of course, the Pono Home brand