Precision Tune Auto Care has been in the automotive aftermarket business for more than 40 years. We know the industry and we make it easy for you to open and operate a successful auto repair franchise by giving you the tools you need. The automotive aftermarket service and repair industry is a growing business with enormous potential.
Automotive Industry Facts:
- The “specialty” automotive aftermarket is the fastest growing franchise category, with a 2-5% growth per year.
- In 2015, the US motor vehicle aftermarket expanded 4.4% to $342.5 billion.
- There are 260 million serviceable vehicles on the U.S. roadways today.
- Every year, $60+ billion in vehicle maintenance goes unperformed.
- The average consumer spends $400 per year on automotive diagnostics, scheduled maintenance and repair.
- The average age of vehicles continues to increase, with passenger cars increasing from 8.9 years (1998) to 11.5 years (2015). Light Trucks increased from 7.4 years to 11.5 years in the same time period.
- The DIFM (Do It For Me) market continues to grow; automotive service facilities are capturing $8 out of every $10 being spent on auto care.
- 89% of female motorists are involved in the decision to purchase maintenance and repairs; more than 2/3 take the vehicle in for service themselves.
Why Own A Precision Tune Auto Care Franchise?
Precision Tune Auto Care is a recognized leader in the automotive service market for a good reason—with more than 40 years of experience, a proven franchise business model and initiatives that reinforce our Competence-Convenience-Caring auto care proposition—our brand is in position to take advantage of the growing consumer need for automotive maintenance and repair. Here are some of the benefits we offer our franchisees:
- Nearly 40 Years of International Franchise Success
- National Vendor Partnerships
- Proven Proprietary POS System & 24/7 Intranet Community
- National & Local Support
- Powerful Brand Proposition & Proven Business Model
- Continuous Research & Development
- Precision Training for Franchisees
- Turn-Key Marketing & Advertising Programs
- Start-up Support + Site Selection
- Prototype Plans
- Toll-Free Hotlines & On-going Communications
- Broad Service Offering & Nationwide Warrant