Elderly care services from Preferred HealthStaff are built on the belief that our customer’s needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and while delivering the best elderly care services in the industry.
Licensed In-Home Care
We are dedicated to providing a better quality of life to individuals through our various elderly care services. Our caregivers help your loved one to maintain their independence and live safely in their homes. When you choose Preferred HealthStaff for elderly care services:
- We offer a wide range of support services.
- No minimum hours are required.
- Our employees are friendly, highly qualified and dependable.
- We are owned and operated by health care professionals.
- Our services are customized to meet the needs of our clients.
- There are no set-up fees or hidden costs.
- Elderly care services can begin any day of the week and at any time.
- You always receive honest, straight-forward elderly care service.
With elderly care services from Preferred HealthStaff, our management team is always actively involved in the care we provide. From the initial assessment to the development of an individualized elderly care plan, you’ll have the commitment and attention of our team. We insist upon professional oversight and supervision of our elderly care services which include:
- Caregiver Orientation
- Caregiver compatibility assessment
- Review and update of specialized plan of care
Free In-Home Assessment
In order to deliver the best elderly care services possible, we provide a free in-home assessment to better understand your needs. By meeting with the care recipient and their family, we are able to evaluate which of our available elderly care services might best meet your family’s needs. Our care recommendations are used to develop a customized elderly care services plan. Our elderly care services plans are continually reviewed to ensure we are meeting your changing needs. The in-home assessment also plays an important role in matching the caregiver’s skills with the needs of the client.
- We listen By listening to our clients and their families, our caring staff better understands their requests and needs.
- We assess The assessment process takes place in the client’s home; allowing us to observe their environment and personalize the plan of care.
- We develop Based on the client’s individualized need for service; a plan of care is developed with the client and/or family. This will also enable us to match a caregiver to each client.
- We implement Accompanied by a case manager, the caregiver is introduced to the client during the initial visit at which time they are familiarized to the client and the home. The personalized plan of care is reviewed with the caregiver prior to the initiation of service.
- We monitor We will continue to monitor and communicate with our clients on a regular basis. We will review the plan of care with the client and revise or update, if necessary.