Founded in 1991, Pretzelmaker has been offering fresh, hand-twisted pretzels, pretzel dogs, freshly squeezed lemonade and cold beverages for 20 years. With over 300 stores worldwide, including stores currently operating as Pretzel Time, customers from around the globe can enjoy Freshness with a Twist.
Pretzelmaker has made a name for ourselves by serving freshly baked pretzels, innovative snacks, and a delicious menu complete with drinks and dipping sauces. But we aren’t ready to stop there! We are continuing to innovate so that we can offer our franchisees the ultimate in flexibility. Our new Fresh Twist model is poised to take over the non-traditional space with exciting new menu options, three day-part menu, and the ability to adapt to spaces both large and small. Keep reading to learn about how to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Innovator of the Pretzel Dog and popular portable Pretzel Bites
- State-of-the-art training, ongoing education and development
- Turn-key store design and kiosk program for additional location options
- Marketing, social media and public relations initiatives, including national press coverage, to drive increased customer visits
- Opportunity to co-brand with other brands in the Global Franchise Group portfolio
- Open communication with our franchisees through a franchisee advisory council, weekly emails, webinars and conferences
- Proprietary products and built-in supply chain to control cost of goods
- Research and Development team that is constantly testing and creating new menu offerings to keep the brand fresh and "now"
WHO IS PRETZELMAKER?
We are innovators in the soft pretzel world and one of the biggest soft pretzel franchises in the nation. We strive to support our franchisees every step of the way through quality training, outstanding relationships, and ongoing resources.
New to franchising? Browse our extensive resource library to find out more about the basics of franchising. Our library has resources for franchisees of any experience level: from the basics of franchising to more in-depth, comprehensive articles about topics like brand building or customer service improvement. Our goal is to educate potential franchisees about our brand and what makes us different.