Our business was established in 2008 in the UK and still trading today as The Real Leadership Company and Real Leadership Consulting.
Led by Dave Evans, Chief Leadership Officer and founder, we have over 100 years of Coaching and Personal Development experience as a team.
With a sound track record across every business sector, we've worked with well known brands like Vodafone, TFL, Shell, L’Oreal, Amcor Global, Sky, William Hill, Nationwide and a whole host of small to medium sized businesses. We are currently mirroring the pattern of success across the United States and soon in other countries.
If the above impresses you it shouldn't.
It's relatively easy for any business to look good on paper, but word-smithing how good you are, or how good you have been is light years from what you can offer and how that offering translates into future profitability and success for those wanting to buy a franchise themselves.
We are fully aware of this fact and our goal is to help you create your own success story based on real results. Results you can be proud of. Results that set you apart from the 3 types of business coaches that dominate the industry at present.
We focus on first things first.... LEADERSHIP.
Our Leadership Wheel© helps you set where you're going and aligns everything you need to get you there.
The 7 Essential Ingredients to this World Class Franchise
- Our program is based on high quality content developed and used for multiple decades. We've tested it and refined it, so we know it works
- Material and curriculum created by successful business coaches with proven track records
- The program has been successfully utilized by many new coaches who have found it easy to learn and use
- Coaching technology is at the heart of RLC, which is included in the program
- Real Leadership Coaching will transform a good coach to an extraordinary one in a short time frame
- Designed to help you get quality clients in addition to the quality content and methodology
- We offer a cast iron guarantee that your investment will cultivate the results you seek for your own success and the success of your coaching clients.
Facts on Business Coaching
There are currently 3 types of business coach out there:
Those who know absolutely nothing about business success but justify their approach by simply asking good questions
Those who know lots about business theory through study yet have never run a successful business themselves
Those who have a basic business knowledge and have paid a massive amount of money to buy a coaching franchise and who still have to part with large slices of their hard earned future income indefinitely. (Have they bought a franchise or a boss who they are working hard for?)
Whereas we are not wishing to make judgements, none of these potential business coaching routes is ever likely to produce delighted clients and significantly big enough rewards for the coaches' time and financial investment.