Rent-A-Center is one of the largest rent-to-own operators in the United States.
The Company owns and operates more than 2,600 Rent-A-Center branded stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico, and as well as approximately 1,300 AcceptanceNow kiosk locations in the United States and Puerto Rico.
Our stores offer high-quality, durable goods such as major consumer electronics, appliances, computers, and furniture and accessories under flexible rental purchase agreements that typically allow the customer to obtain ownership of the merchandise at the conclusion of an agreed-upon rental period.
These rental purchase agreements are designed to appeal to a wide variety of customers by allowing them to obtain merchandise that they might otherwise be unable to obtain due to insufficient cash resources or a lack of access to credit.
- Over 2,600 Corporate & Franchise Stores worldwide
- 1,300 AcceptanceNow Kiosks worldwide
- Over $2.9 Billion Annual Revenue (FY 2016)
- Locations in all 50 states
- Proven and Trusted: Established in 1986
- Corporate address: 5501 Headquarters Drive, Plano, TX 75024
- Year founded: 1986
- Number of customer touchpoints: more than 3,900
- Locations: All 50 states, Washington, D.C., Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico
- Number of employees: approximately 20,000
- Exchange & stock symbol: NASDAQ: RCII
- Annual revenues (2016): $2.96 Billion
Why Become a Rent-A-Center Franchisee?
Rent-A-Center franchisees possess a unique opportunity in the franchising industry and rent-to-own sector. They have the distinction of being a part of the sector’s largest brand while also taking advantage of the experience, knowledge, tools and support that come from being a part of the nation’s most experienced rent-to-own franchise system. RAC is the market leader in a highly-attractive business.
The resources gained by joining Rent-A-Center as a franchisee are unmatched in the rent-to-own industry, and increase the likelihood of our franchisees’ success from day one throughout their time with the brand. Below are only a few of the many reasons you should consider joining the Rent-A-Center franchise system.