Rent-A-Wreck is the Smart AlternativeTM to all your car rental needs. Founded in 1968 and franchising since 1973, we are one of the best-known neighborhood car rental companies in the U.S. and global market.
"Do you really rent wrecks?"
After being in business for many years with one of the most unique and memorable corporate names, we still get calls from people every day asking this question.
Rest assured, our vehicles are more like the cars you drive everyday. We keep our fleet of cars, trucks, and vans clean and well maintained; they are far from wrecks! We hope that our funny name helps you to remember us, and our low cost rentals and high quality customer service will earn and keep your business.
Whether you need a rental vehicle for business, pleasure or something in between, Rent-a-Wreck is here for all your driving needs. Many of our locations stock economy cars and full size luxury sedans; and they also offer pickup trucks, box trucks, min-vans, cargo vans, 15-passenger vans, SUVs, and station wagons for rent as well! Try any of our locations across the United States and internationally in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
Since 1969, Rent-A-Wreck has owned, operated and franchised car rental locations all over the United States and in Scandinavia. Our unparalleled customer service, unique fleet of used vehicles and the resulting competitive rates we offer to the public, allow us to maintain our status as one of the best values in the car rental industry.
- We are actively seeking highly qualified business people to join our system as franchise owners.
- One of the Rent-A-Wreck system's greatest assets is its long, positive history and strong presence, which ultimately enhances the value of each franchise by widely promoting the Rent-A-Wreck brand.
- Rent-A-Wreck has franchise opportunities available in the United States and internationally.
- Explore the franchise section of our site for more information, and discover how you can own a piece of the Wreck!
- This information is not intended as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. We offer franchises solely by means of our Franchise Disclosure Document. Certain states and foreign countries have laws governing the offer and sale of franchises. If you are a resident of one of these states or foreign countries or wish to purchase a franchise at a location in one of those states or foreign countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with all applicable legal requirements in your jurisdiction.