At REPOWER America, we’re not just solar installers. We’re your neighbors nextdoor. We’re local, independent solar contractors you trust, backed by the national solar leader you can count on.
Repower America, Solar Universe and Solar Engine are not related to, endorsed by, or otherwise affiliated with The Alliance for Climate Protection or its REPOWER AMERICA marks.
Going solar with a local expert comes down to one word: Trust.
It’s nice knowing your solar contractor will be there for you, not just during sales and installation, but long after your solar panels are up and producing free energy from the sun.
- Personal. When you call, you’ll get a hello—not an automated system.
- Knowledgeable. We are licensed, trained, certified and experienced in solar.
- Low-pressure. You get facts and choices, not sales hype or pressure.
- Dependable. We show up on time and deliver as promised.
- Responsive. We’ll keep you up to date so you always know the status of your project.
- Meticulous. You’ll love how we treat your home. It’s how we treat ours.
Our national backing from REPOWER America opens the door to bigger benefits for you, without sacrificing the personal touch of a local provider. You get the best of both worlds.
- Pricing. We have volume purchasing power to negotiate the best prices on equipment and financing—and we can pass the savings to you.
- Selection. With national scale, we can offer a wide selection of top-notch equipment and financing options.
- Expertise. We have some of the best experts in the solar business, so we’re always up to speed on the latest and most proven solar solutions.
- Confidence. It feels good knowing your contractor has the experience, certifications, know-how and backing that comes from being part of a larger organization.
We listen to your unique needs and wants, outline your choices, and deliver a complete solar solution designed just for you.
- End-to-end solution. We handle every aspect of going solar, including design, equipment, financing, permitting, installation and follow-up service.
- Customized. No cookie cutters here! We listen to you and design a solution that works for you and your home.
- Unbiased. We don’t represent any one manufacturer or financing company. So we recommend what works best for you—not for our commissions.
- Simple. We make it easy to understand all your options upfront, and we walk you through the entire process.
- Quality. We offer the high-quality equipment, warranties and top-notch service you can count on for the long haul.