We would just like to take a moment to introduce ourselves to the restoration industry, We are an approved third party estimating/billing/AR company for all kinds of insurance restoration contractors. Water restoration, mold/fire/hazmat remediation and reconstruction.
“Old Fashioned Service In A High Tech Environment”
Own a Recession-Proof Business Working from Home!
We are the solution to help businesses reduce their overhead needs. We help to eliminate the overhead of estimators and accounts receivable so businesses can focus on the business and marketing to make their company grow.
What We Do
RIBS LLC is a multi-discipline estimating/billing/AR firm whose staff are leaders in the construction, insurance billing/consulting/estimating industry.
RIBS LLC was developed for the purpose of providing construction cost estimates, consulting, collecting accounts receivables and billing services for all types of contractors and mitigation/remediation companies.
We specialize in insurance estimating, accounts receivable and billing for:
- Water Mitigation
- Fire Mitigation
- Mold Removal
- Mortgage Check Processing
- Letters with intent to lien and in house lien services
- In house legal counsel
- Desk Appraisal Services
Why Restoration Insurance Billing Source (RIBS LLC)?
Our staff are specialists in billing, collection, mitigation/remediation and the reconstruction of water, fire, mold, Bio Hazard, Animal removal, Grow Houses and Meth House claims.
Our estimating/billing/AR services give clients the ability to concentrate on their own projects and marketing to keep overhead to a minimum by not having to employ full time estimators and accounts receivable personnel.
- Our core business is providing Estimates/AR and Billing services for restoration contractors. If you don’t have your own scope sheets and logs we will provide them for you. Filled out properly, these scope sheets provide us with the work that was performed, materials removed and equipment used. You start a new claim with just a few entries, upload the scope sheets with the photos, direction of pay or assignment of benefits and we will prepare the estimate/invoice to be sent to the insurance company, track the results and collect all the money for you.
- Each client is assigned an account manager. This is the person who specifically handles your account and answers all your questions. The account manager oversees the billers who gather up all the paperwork and put it into a pdf report for submittal directly to the insurance company or adjuster with a letter of introduction and who and where to pay.
- We handle the negotiations and settlements for you with your permission; provide a defense and explanation of the estimate if needed to justify the estimate itself. All of our account managers and billers have claims/restoration experience and we are also certified water mitigation people. We understand how to estimate properly to get the maximum insurance will pay for the job.
- After 3 days of submission we start our follow ups via email and phone. We continue to follow up with phone calls, emails and letters every 3- 5 days for tracking purposes. At the end of 30 days we then prepare a 10 day letter for demand of payment. We can also tailor to your requests if you would like to be included on all correspondence.
How do you send us the documents and how do you check the status of your file?
We have an online claims management system called File Trac that allows you to upload your files to the server. You will be assigned a login ID that allows you to access your secure files. Only you will be able to see the progress of the files we are working on for you.
Since this is a cloud based system, you will have 24/7/365 access. In this system you can upload all your documents and when done we are notified to look at your account.
Our goal is transparency, so you can see our progress every step of the way. This can be used as your own virtual office for these files to store, upload and download files.
Interested in Joining our Franchise Team?
We are now looking for qualified entrepreneurs who would like to earn a living working from home with a recession-proof business, while having more flexibility in their schedule!