The Gym Concept with Monetary Muscle
Let's Go Retro!
Retro Fitness is a high value, investor friendly fitness model with strong-unit economics and streamline operations that is on track to grow to 300 locations by 2016. A strategic membership price point of $19.99 per month and state of the art equipment attracts new and experienced exercisers of all ages while ancillary offerings like Retro Blends Smoothie Bar, personal training, child care, group fitness, pro shop and tanning create multiple revenue streams maximizing bottom line returns.
Retro Fitness Today
Retro Fitness is well positioned for today's economy and to dominate the low cost segment by offering a high quality and value add product in contrast to its competitive set. Each facility has 60-75 pieces of cardio equipment with personal LCD TV screens, a Retro Movie Theater, three different types of circuit training equipment and free weights. Combine that with the fact that every gym is designed to maximize the square footage so that owners are not paying for space and utilities that go unused and you have a one of a kind business opportunity.
Real Estate Flexibility
The site selection process at Retro Fitness is a comprehensive collaboration of information examination that includes full demographic analysis and competitor breakdown, combined with expert site selection and lease negotiation assistance. Venues include:
- Retail strip centers
- Urban and downtown locations
- Industrial sites
Business Model Strengths
- Multiple revenue streams inside Retro clubs add ancillary value to customers and revenue to owners including Retro Blends Juice Bar, personal training, tanning, child care, chiropractic and massage services
- $70+ per month gym experience for under $20 a month
- Facility is designed to maximize the square footage owners are not paying for space, heat and A/C that goes unused in big-box clubs most of the time
- Strategic price point and state of the art equipment attracts new and experienced exercisers of all ages
- Dedicated financial broker to assist prospective franchisees through the execution of strategic funding solutions to support Retro Fitness club development
Leave a Comment