Creating Tasty Opportunities Since 1996
When Dave Robertson launched our first store in Southern California in 1996, the idea of building a business around smoothies must have seemed crazy. 20+ years later, our smoothies, juices and bowls are an integral part of the community fabric all across the country.
Robeks has always been ahead of its time (and its competitors) when it comes to innovation and quality. We introduced many to raw juices, nutritional enhancements, Acai Bowls, Greek Yogurt smoothies and many, many more products as good for you as they are delicious.
Our secret ingredient? Passionately believing in providing great tasting, great for you, high integrity products, presented authentically, to ensure an energizing guest experience - leading to happy, high frequency customers.
The Ingredients For Your Success
There are many franchise choices out there, but few provide owners with an opportunity to enrich both your life – and the lives of others. Robeks offers:
- Best-in-class smoothies, juices and bowls
- Innovative, well-balanced menu that offers healthy choices for everyone
- Flavors that appeal to all ages and demographics, from sweet, fruit-based treats to powerful nutritional boosts made of the freshest vegetables
- Solid name recognition in a dynamic growing category
- Easy to eat, highly portable, convenient products for people on the go
- A Simple Operating System
- Marketing & Advertising Support
- Site Selection & Restaurant Construction Support
- Purchasing Support
- Comprehensive Training Program
Our stores are as innovative as our menu, and reflect the fresh direction we’re taking as a company. Our bold, yet simple and clean Next Generation store design invites customers to explore and discover all types of new, and unique flavors. We offer franchisees both design and site selection expertise and collaboration.
Success Made Simple
Many of our successful Franchisees have never worked in the Food Service industry. But they seized a great opportunity when they saw one. And so did we – putting great people into great communities – and keeping things simple. Our model of Operational Simplicity, includes:
- No cooking, no fryers, no grills
- Small store footprint
- Small, easy-to-train (and hire) staff
- No waste ingredients
- Access to national buying power
Our simple, assembly-line style preparations, help produce consistently great products, and are designed to allow the owner to focus on leading and coaching.