This is the first time ever, in the half-trillion-dollar health, wellness and medical industry a franchise opportunity like this is being offered! Medical professionals are struggling in their private practices. Good healthcare is getting harder to obtain and its cost keeps rising.
RX2Live has developed proprietary programs to help healthcare professionals double or triple the net income of their practices without adding additional staff members, without adding new patients and with little or no investment up front. You can own a very simple to operate and lucrative business that will allow you to generate monthly residual income from your active doctors' and healthcare professionals' accounts.
RX2Live Franchise Information
RX2Live is the first company to franchise medical services, workplace wellness, and senior wellness systems on the same platform. We represent a $500 billion per year industry, which is significantly more than all fast-food restaurants combined. And health and wellness services are in high demand — 88 percent of the population wants some or all of the services offered. While the benefits of franchise ownership are many, owning an RX2Live franchise provides even more rewards.
18 Reasons Why This Business Could Be Right For You!
With an RX2Live franchise, you can:
- Change people’s lives by providing health and wellness products and services.
- Change your own life by making your own decisions for your own best welfare.
- Work your own hours.
- Build your own dreams rather than someone else’s.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Generate a residual income.
- Scale as large or as small as you want.
- Start the business on a part-time basis.
- Work from home without the need for full time staff.
- Receive income from one or more revenue streams.
- Create valuable business connections.
- Leverage a proven system and a seasoned management team.
- Reduce your risk by receiving business from national or regional accounts.
- Double or triple the net income of your existing business without adding new employees, clients or patients.
- Pass it on to your heirs or sell it.
- Avoid start-up fees for most services.
- Rely on low investment, low risk and low overhead.
- Receive bonuses as you progress.