A Great Pizza Franchise...
And So Much More!
We are actively seeking qualified candidates to become franchise owners. Even if you have no previous franchising or restaurant experience, Sam & Louie’s can help you own your own business.
Sam & Louie's specializes in an exciting specialty food concept, the demand for which continues to grow steadily. By becoming a Sam & Louie’s franchisee, you can be part of this exciting and rewarding field.
We started in the pizza business in Omaha, Nebraska in 1993; we opened our second location in 1995. In 1999 we decided we needed a new name and a new direction and Sam & Louie’s was born!
People instantly fell in love with our expanded menu and concept, and in 2001 we launched our franchise. Sam & Louie’s is currently experiencing rapid growth both in individual location sales and in the number of locations.
The Pizza Business Is Booming. Just Look At These Facts:
- A whopping 93 percent of Americans eat pizza at least once per month.
- The average American eats 46 slices per year (that’s an average of 350 slices per second!).
- In a Gallup survey of American families with children 18 and under, 68 percent reported that they have pizza as part of their special occasions.
- Children ages 3 -11 prefer pizza out of all lunches and dinner selections, according to a Gallup poll.
Sam & Louie's Terrific Menu
Not only do we have great pizza, but our extensive menu has something for everyone - Pizza, Calzones, Strombolis, Pastas, Hoagies, Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads and Gluten Free Pizza.
Sam & Louie's Will Also Provide Assistance And, In Some Cases, Have Final Approval On The Following:
- Site selection and lease negotiation
- Layout and design of your restaurant
- Classroom and in-store training
- Use of the Sam & Louie’s confidential recipes
- On-going operational and marketing support
- Food and labor controls
- Accounting systems