Scooter's Jungle is the premier indoor tropical-themed, family entertainment party and event center for ages 1-100, specializing in children's birthday parties. Kids AND adults can swing, slide, jump, bounce, and have FUN on our custom "HUGE" equipment in a safe, clean, air conditioned environment! Our great staff offers red carpet service, from greeting your guests to guiding them through playtime and then celebrating with food, cake, and present opening on our thrones.
Scooter's Jungle, Inc, was established in 2002 to fill a need for time starved parents who desire a safe, red carpet service, creative, and FUN party outside of the home. Typical venues for the last 20 years included: community parks, bowling alleys, miniature golf, large arcades, gymnastic/karate studios, skating rinks, and pizza parlors. Families with disposable incomes are looking for a one-stop choice where we make the experience of planning, executing, and cleaning up seem as easy as 1,2,3.
Families want to invite their child's classroom, friends, and family to a large, PRIVATE, gathering where physical exercise and mental stimulation are combined to create a unique, interactive experience. Children of all ages are allowed to play, including parents and grandparents. Scooter's Jungle is a safe, secure, indoor party experience.
Year after year, children’s products and services outperform other industries because in lean times, consumers tend to cut down on spending for themselves rather than for their kids.
This year, over 35 million children* will be in prekindergarten through grade 8 so a family entertainment center focused on party, entertainment, and fitness is uniquely positioned to “play” within this primary market. Add to that over 70 million children under 18** having over 200,000 birthdays every day.
With physical education programs at a historical low in today’s school curriculums, it’s becoming more difficult to find outlets for children to safely socialize and have group activities. There are several industry drivers surrounding children’s health and fitness:
- Rising children’s obesity
- Increasing time spent in front of a screen
- Diminishing involvement in athletics & physical activity
Recently celebrating our 13th anniversary, we’re at the forefront of the indoor family fun destination industry and in one of the hottest franchise segments. It’s the right time with the right players!
Scooter’s Jungle is dedicated to the success of our franchisees and is focused on providing top-notch training and support. When you join the Scooter’s Jungle community, you’ll work with experienced professionals who have extensive marketing, development and operational experience in all areas of the children’s service and entertainment industry including franchise.
- Each new franchise owner, and up to four managers may attend 10 days of interactive training at Jungle University, located at the Scooter’s Jungle headquarters in Aliso Viejo, CA.
- Scooter’s Jungle marketing specialists and certified trainers will spend an additional week in your new store around the time of your Grand Opening.
- Training will focus upon franchise support and financial fitness; facility layout, design and construction; management of day-to-day operations and ongoing operations; ongoing marketing and advertising; and new equipment and activity recommendations.
- Initial training consists of both hands-on and classroom instruction, and fully equips franchisees with everything needed to smoothly and profitably operate a Scooter’s Jungle franchise.
Scooter’s Jungle believes initial and ongoing support of each franchisee is critical to the success of the business. This multi-layered support includes:
- Pre Support – From the moment a contract is signed, Scooter’s Jungle assists franchisees in building an infrastructure and getting the franchise organized to begin business. This includes creating an organizational structure, determining a location, providing supply lists, finding local communications or accounting services, assisting with build out/construction, and helping to obtain licensing and insurance.
- Launch Support – Scooter’s Jungle provides new franchisees with a solid, in-classroom and hands-on training program to properly launch the new business.
- Ongoing Support – Scooter’s Jungle provides franchisees with a mentor and/or access to other franchisees and customer service support. Additionally, franchisees are provided with cloud based operations manuals and technologically advanced business management software. Our proprietary software enables you to immediately understand every facet of your business from web leads, phone calls, traffic sources, and even social media!
- Growth Support – Scooter’s Jungle hosts annual meetings and frequent webinars/lunch & learns to connect franchisees with one another and also provides a full week of follow-up franchisee training 60 to 90 days after opening.
Family friendly and family endorsed, Scooter’s Jungle provides training and support to ensure franchise owners quickly launch their new indoor playground franchise while creating a fun, memorable atmosphere for children of all ages!