The Boutique You've Been Dreaming Of
Scout & Molly’s is a niche within the retail industry and is poised to be a national leader in the retail boutique industry, giving you the opportunity to own a fun, enjoyable and highly lucrative franchise! Now you can say your personal closet is 1,200 square feet!
Perfect for your lifestyle
Scout & Molly's is a semi-absentee (part-time) business model for the owner that requires a dynamic experienced manager as well as a small team of associates. If you prefer to be at the forefront, rest assured you will get up each morning working towards a project with a purpose. Your very own boutique.
2 options for day-to-day operations
The Scout & Molly’s store owner can choose from two different options when it comes to the day-to-day operations of the business:
- Owner operator: In this scenario the store owner takes on the role of store manager, managing the day-to-day operations of the business in a very hands-on way. The owner is responsible for managing the employees, creating schedules, handling store finances, making inventory choices, seeing that the merchandising of the store is taken care of, dealing with customers and marketing. Many tasks can be delegated to other staff members but the owner/manager has overall responsibility for the running of the store.
- Semi-absentee owner: This owner hires a store manager to oversee all of the duties listed above. The owner does not work in the store on a daily basis and often has another job and/or other investments that she/he is managing. The store manager reports back to the owner and the owner has access to the store’s point-of-sale system (POS) in order to keep up with sales and inventory information. The store manager is fully trained in the operations of a Scout & Molly’s business. Training is comprehensive and is designed to flow down to all employees working in any Scout & Molly’s boutique.
We're here for your success
Scout & Molly’s provides their franchisees with a proven system complete with support for inventory and purchasing control, training in technology and general retail operations, plus real estate and marketing assistance.
We offer a world-class franchise program and ongoing support to our franchisees that provides them with significant advantages over competitors. We have the relations required to carry top brands in our location as well as the support and tools to aid your success.
Several factors you should consider when deciding on a franchise opportunity:
- You want metrics & analytics that will help you run your business by the numbers
- You want checklists that will keep you on task each week
- You are business minded and want to follow a proven model
- You have drive for the industry and the success of your business
- You want the tools to help guide you towards your success
- You want marketing and advertising that reaches the proper audience
If Scout & Molly's sounds like the kind of fashion franchise you've been looking for, we'd like to hear from you today!
Request more information below.