Since 1971, STOP’s founder Mack Clark has been a nationally recognized speaker and business consultant in the property disaster restoration industry. Our systems and support have built many of America’s largest restoration companies. So in1996, it only made sense to add a logo, become a franchise and offer our program to start-up entrepreneurs. Today, our team of consultants serves our franchisees in 20+ states.
STOP combines classic business planning, dynamic marketing and management systems with the highly profitable disaster restoration industry. STOP’s training, support and interaction guides STOP franchisees daily.
Bring your lifestyle and equity goals to the restoration industry and S.T.O.P. The restoration industry is the perfect place to focus your energy and your management and people skills. STOP focuses on marketing and management everyday while our technical advisors keep you and your production staff sharp on restoration know-how. Our slogan: “Restoration, done right the first time.”
STOP brings you a unique business-to-business franchise opportunity. You’ll market your services to the insurance and other viable industries, targeting billions of dollars allocated to repair homes and buildings damaged by disaster and accidents.
STOP will teach you to “follow the money.” Most of this work is paid for by insurance companies. No expensive advertising to buy, no late night sales meetings. You will build professional relationships with those positioned to refer your company.
- Proven track record and a 40+ year history of successful clients;
- Effective business planning, marketing and production management systems;
- HUGE Territories (3-5 times larger than most other brands);
- Initial 6-day Training - Three 2-day trainings each year; All tuition free - and STOP always pays for your hotel and food!
- Multiple IICRC Cert. Trainings- tuition paid (most classes are offered locally);
- On-call consulting – STOP systems and industry knowledge will set you apart;
- National Insurance Programs and proven marketing strategies for local “lists”
- Arranged discounts with numerous equipment & supply vendors;
- Professionally produced apparel, promo items, mktg themes… the list is long;
- Compare STOP’s Item 19 “earnings claim!” (1-2 yr f’sees averaged $247,000 in 2014 sales. Five-year f’sees averaged $1.4 million!).
- Brand culture and validation: Unmatched franchisee happiness!