The home healthcare products market is valued at more than $4.3 billion, and is expected to continue to grow as the population continues aging, increases in lifespan occur, the cost of out of home health care and living options increase and more people wish to remain in their homes as they age. Silver Cross is the resource for recycled and new home health care equipment including stair lifts, patient lifts, scooters, wheelchairs, home elevators and wheelchair lifts.
SILVER CROSS franchisees operate a healthcare franchise business that sells, installs and maintains accessibility and mobility equipment for residential applications. Operating out of protected, exclusive territories, each SILVER CROSS franchise partner will become the go to source for health care-related lifting equipment including stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, vertical lifts and ceiling lifts as well as in-home mobility and accessibility equipment including ramps, bathtub lifts and roll in showers.
By providing these services, SILVER CROSS allows people with disabilities and other physical limitation challenges to remain in their homes, living independently. Our franchisees derive tremendous satisfaction building a business while enhancing the lives of their clients.
Why Choose Silver Cross?
- Excellent work/life balance and business lifestyle – the primary operating hours of a SILVER CROSS business are Monday thru Friday, 9-5.
- Competition – few competitors match the SILVER CROSS business model to be the complete and dedicated resource for all lifting and accessibility equipment needs.
- Exclusive territory – each SILVER CROSS franchisee is granted and operates out of an exclusive territory of between 500,000 and 1,000,000 population giving you every opportunity to capture as much market share as possible.
- Supplier relationships and recycled equipment strategy – SILVER CROSS maintains relationships with the leading suppliers of accessibility and lifting equipment. These relationships allow the SILVER CROSS franchisee the ability to meet critical client time frames and needs and build credibility as the 'go to' resource for accessibility products.
- Built in lead/client generation – SILVER CROSS maintains an aggressive Internet marketing strategy to capture and route web-based searches and inquiries for accessibility solutions to local franchisees.
- Low start-up and operating costs – SILVER CROSS has a modest initial investment and low overhead costs as compared to many other businesses. The SILVER CROSS business can operate with 3 employees or less and in low cost, light industrial warehouse space.