Martin Sixt founded the Sixt Company in 1912 with just three rental cars in downtown Munich, Germany. Still operated by the Sixt family, Sixt retains the innovative spirit of its founder. Sixt is constantly reinventing the car rental experience with new booking channels, award-winning advertising and cutting-edge, streamlined processes. Nowadays, it can take just 30 seconds to pickup a rental car. A long way from it's humble beginnings, Sixt is the number one rental brand in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and a publicly listed company with over 300,000 automobiles around the globe.
Looking back over our 100-year history, we see a very unique type of success. By offering people all over the world the freedom to travel in ways that suit them best, we have made Sixt into an internationally-renowned, global super-brand.
Today, our corporate colors welcome customers at thousands of locations in more than 110 countries. They stand for mobility and service. Now it's your chance to be a part of that story. Join the Sixt system. Our unrivaled commitment, professionalism and responsibility exemplify the spirt you'll need to succeed as a franchisee.
We've been in business for 100 years, we're still growing fast. We're looking for strong, energetic franchisees to continue that growth. When you become a part of Sixt, anything is possible. Welcome to our family!
- Sixt Franchise expansion started in 1998, with the initial focus to create a car rental network in Europe
- Sixt Franchise network today comprises partners in 100+ markets globally in all geographic areas including the Americas
- Sixt Franchise partners' fleets exceed 120,000 vehicles and generate more than EUR 500 Mio in annual rental revenues
- Sixt Franchise Department runs offices in Munich, Fort Lauderdale, Seoul and comprises 50+ dedicated managers
- Sixt Franchise system offers a variety of value-creating benefits such as a globally trusted brand, strong reservation flow, 100+ websites and sustainable customer relations
- The Sixt Franchise system fosters partners' sustainable growth with a strong focus on profitability, innovation, quality and customer excitement
Leave a Comment
Laukys Gintaras 3 June 2022 19:01
I need more information