Step Into a Brighter Future. Become a SmartPA Partner.
SmartPA offers a unique opportunity to become part of a leading global brand. Our team of SmartPA Partners are a community who support each other with delivering world-class services to businesses in every sector. Our not-for-profit mind-set at Head Office disregards the pyramid structure common in traditional franchise opportunities to allow our Partners to truly flourish individually and as a team.
Key Business Features
- Flexible working hours
- Choice of 9 different business models, from Account Management and International Development to Corporate Sales and Client Support
- Secured income through clients handed out via Head Office
- Average income of $10,500 - $13,000 per month(full-time) and $3,000 - $5,000 (part-time)
- A team mentality
- Expert training and SmartPA Accreditation
- Access to innovative technology
- A Support Team ready to assist you
- Tried-and-tested business model
- Proven success
- Corporate opportunities available
Our SmartPA Community
As a business, we are passionate about our people – it is what makes us so unique! Our company structure guarantees that you will have a strong team ready to support you in any situation.
Furthermore, we follow a not-for-profit philosophy at head office. After all, our success starts from yours! On average, we hand out $2.5million worth of client work to our Partners every year, free of charge.
Your Secured Income
Unlike most other business opportunities, we will also support you financially! Each partner is promised at least one ‘bonus client’ from head office, earning your business $7,500 - $23,000 income per annum alone. Partners can also increase their income with ‘perks’ and ‘top ups’ from head office.
On average, our part-time Partners have an income of $3,000 - $5,000, while our full-time Partners earn up to $13,000 per month on average.
Your Fantastic Support
We know that the SmartPA brand is only successful if our Partners thrive. Therefore, we’re committed to providing exceptional training and ongoing support at no additional cost. Your inclusive investment will give you access to:
- SmartPA’s expert Learning & Development Programme that will provide you with the knowledge and skills to run a successful SmartPA business.
- Our bespoke online learning platform, the SmartPA Hub, giving you the flexibility to learn from home or while still in full-time employment.
- Ongoing support which includes training, business coaching, IT, technology and sales and marketing support. We can even assist you with compiling proposals, closing sales and delivering SmartPA’s services to your clients.
- Head office support if you need a break, maybe to have a baby, travel or for unforeseen circumstances.
Our partners come from a variety of professional and educational backgrounds, each bringing a unique skill set, ensuring that SmartPA has the widest skill set on offer to business communities around the world.
Previous PA experience is not essential, but a positive attitude is! We are looking for individuals with drive, dedication, passion and an eagerness to learn.