Smoothie Factory was founded by Olympic athlete James Villasana in 1996. As a high-level athlete, James needed healthy food options made with only the highest quality ingredients to fuel his body. His carefully crafted smoothies were created with nutrition, taste, and overall health in mind.
Smoothie Excellence – the cornerstone of our menu:
- Freshly-made with real fruit
- No syrups or bottled flavorings
- Smoothies crafted to fit your needs, from “After Workout Formula” to the “Light Delight”, there is something for every body
- Comprehensive selection of Boost Packs allows you to tailor your smoothie to suit your diet needs
Many Smoothie Factory locations also feature:
- Private-label and sports nutrition brand bulk supplements at competitive prices
- RTDs and snack items for convenient Grab-n-Go fueling options
- Fresh-squeezed Juices
- Light café style food items: salads, wraps, flat breads, etc.
- Red Mango® Authentic Frozen Yogurt
Building a Better YouTM
Smoothie Factory is committed to helping health conscious customers choose more nutritious options. The smoothie menu features more whole fruits and vegetables, more natural options for sweeteners, and more vegan and non-dairy options than ever before!
Smoothie Factory is the brand for serious athletes and everyone who is trying to lead a healthier lifestyle, aiming for the cleanest recipes and lowering sugar while giving customers the ability to customize their smoothie to their own preference. Juices are all natural, ice filtered, and pressed fresh to order. Our locations are often in close proximity to gyms to build traffic and volume, and nutritional supplements are best-selling items sold at competitive prices.
OTHER BENEFITS OF SMOOTHIE FACTORY OWNERSHIPFACTORY OWNERSHIP
- A high-quality product line made with real, fresh fruit and no concentrates, syrups or purees.
- Continual improvement to the Smoothie Factory franchise system, stores, and overall brand image.
- Flexible store formats, including “non-traditional” locations, which allow stores to be placed in food courts and other small spaces.
- Centralized purchasing and distribution management.
- Ongoing branded and local marketing services and support.