For over a decade, Spaulding Decon has provided services for residential, commercial, government, and industrial properties to return them to clean, healthy, and safe properties for the occupants. From crime scene cleanup to hoarding, drug lab cleanup, mold remediation, and decontamination, Spaulding Decon has the professional expertise and specialized certifications to get the job done properly the first time.
For more than a decade, Spaulding Decon has helped residential, commercial, industrial, and government properties return to a healthy and safe environment after trauma, mold, hoarding, and more. Our cleanup technicians are licensed and certified, and use professional-grade cleaners to get the job done right.
We have franchise opportunities for people who are looking for a new business venture and want to make an impact in their community. As a Spaulding Decon franchise partner, you’ll help people restore their properties to a livable condition after a traumatic experience, such as a death, or an unsafe contamination, such as a MRSA outbreak.
When you become a Spaulding Decon franchise partner, you’ll receive all of the training and certifications you need, and we’ll be with you every step of the way as you get your franchise off the ground. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started today!
Specialists in the cleanup of Hoarded homes, biohazard, mold, floods, and drug labs.
We offer a wide array of services to keep every franchise busy and have a combination of B2B and B2C customers. Most importantly, our services are covered by home owners' insurance. Furthermore, beyond mere profits - which are not insignificant at all - we take exceptional pride in the fact that not only are we providing vital services to law enforcement agencies and police departments, but we are also helping people during their time of need. That is why we are very pleased to offer this unique franchise opportunity to potential business owners.
- Crime Scene Cleanup - Our very first and primary service involves not only cleaning up crime scenes, but accidents, suicides, unattended deaths, tear gas homes, rodent dropping infestations, and vehicle decontaminations. This service is covered by most home owners insurance and boasts 70-80% profit margins.
- Hoarding Cleanup - We are one of the nations leaders in hoarding cleanup. 5% of the US population suffers from hoarding which gives us plenty of clientele to choose from.
- Drug Lab Cleanup (Meth Labs, Grow Houses, Fentanyl) - We are one of the few companies in the country and the only franchise in the world to offer drug lab cleanup as a staple to our services. You will get trained and certified on how to decontaminate a drug lab.
- Mold Remediation - Mold needs water and the right temperature to grow. Our franchisees are equipped to remediate mold in homes, vehicles, and industrial buildings.
- Water Restoration - Pipes break, pipes freeze and insurance will pay our franchisees to extract the water and restore the home.
- We Buy Houses Cash - We buy our customers houses for cash in as-is condition. We do this to alleviate them from having to pay us to clean it, then hire a realtor to list the home, then make necessary repairs to market the property. We offer our customers cash in as is condition. We train our franchisees on 3 methods of purchasing these houses. One method requires no cash infusion at all.
- Construction Build Back - Our competitors do not offer construction build back. The customer has already hired you to do restoration services. Why would you allow them to hire someone else to put it all back together? Our formula will teach you how to maximize profits and handle the construction build back for the customer so we truly can provide A to Z service.
The Cleanup Industry is Booming
“The Restoration Industry is a $210 Billion dollar Industry” Source: AM Best Co. The Spaulding Decon corporate office has dominated the market for over a decade. Our multiple streams of revenue and proven model is the reason for our success. Our franchisees have the ability to experience that same growth. Even better, competition is small and securing your spot in the industry isn’t difficult. The best part, though, is that you’ll be helping people during their time of need, as well as providing vital services to police departments and law enforcement agencies.
The Spaulding Decon Difference
Starting a crime scene cleanup franchise is a unique opportunity, as you’ll be working in an industry that is unlike any other. This isn’t your ordinary fast food franchise, but one that offers plenty of variety and potential for growth. And becoming a franchisee with Spaulding Decon Industries offers myriad benefits that you just won’t see anywhere else. Consider:
- We offer a wide variety of clientele, from residential customers to commercial property owners to law enforcement agencies, so you’ll help with a range of different needs.
- Our workflow is recession proof, since services like trauma scene cleanup, mold and mildew remediation, hoarding cleanup, biohazardous waste removal, and many others, will always be needed, regardless of the current economy.
- Due to the regulated nature of the services our different franchisees deliver, Spaulding Decon Industries has acquired national contracts with companies that depend on us to provide them with efficient cleanup services, which means you’ll have immediate work once your franchise opens.
- We provide unparalleled support throughout the startup process and beyond to ensure your team receives the proper training and obtains necessary certifications. You’ll also work with a franchise development team as your get your business off the ground.
Start a Cleanup Franchise with the leader in the Crime Scene Cleanup Industry
Spaulding Decon is one of the nation’s leading crime scene cleanup companies, and we earned this accolade because we have been committed to providing top-notch, efficient services to our customers since our founding. It’s a business model that has proven successful, which is why we are so pleased to offer this one-of-a-kind franchise opportunity to potential business owners.
If you want to work in an industry that is constantly changing and provide a much-needed service to the residents in your community, contact Spaulding Decon Industries today to learn about the franchise opportunities available.
A Unique Business Opportunity - What Sets Spaulding Decon Apart
Spaulding Decon isn’t your average, everyday cleaning company. We’re not a household or corporate cleaner that simply arrives at a home or business to do a deep clean of the space every week or so. Instead, we service specific cleaning jobs - jobs that require much stronger cleaning supplies than an ordinary cleaning company has on hand. Our services include crime scene cleanup, meth lab decontamination, and mold remediation - all of which bring with them biohazardous materials like blood, drug residue, and bodily fluids that require specialty, professional-grade cleaning supplies. Therefore, there are relatively few competitors in the crime scene cleanup industry that are able to compete on a national level.
This means that our franchisees face relatively small competition in the areas they serve, and can quickly become a leading company in their community. But, rest assured, that’s not the only advantage of becoming a crime scene cleanup franchise with Spaulding Decon. Our franchisees also benefit from:
- Multiple revenue streams: Not only do our emergency cleanup services keep us busy, but we provide many other services our competitors do not.
- Highly-profitable services: High profit margins that are typically paid by owner's insurance.
- Recession-proof workflow: Services that we provide continue to be in demand irrespective of the economy
- Low overhead cost: Inexpensive warehouse space and very few employees make our overhead very low.
- Large working territories Most cleanup companies typically cover 50,000 inhabitants per franchise. You'll have the ability to work in territories of 500,000 inhabitants or more
It’s easy to see why more and more people are partnering with Spaulding Decon as a crime scene cleanup franchise. We also offer all of the training your cleanup crews need, and provide a franchise development team to help your business get off the ground. If you’d like to learn more about our franchise opportunities, contact Spaulding Decon today.