We are a place where our guests feel comfortable, welcome, and at home.
We are dinner around a neighborhood kitchen table.
When our executive restaurateurs and developers set out to create a fast-casual concept that would bring together years of experience in a wide range of Italian restaurants, from casual to fine dining, Squisito Pizza and Pasta was born.
Squisito® has over 30 years of experience in successfully serving up classic, Italian dishes made with the finest, Italian ingredients. With the combination of our hand-picked tomatoes from the fields of California, our authentic family recipes for our sauces, and the brand-quality supremacy of Grande Cheese, we promise the best taste experience to each and every guest in every franchise.
Working with each franchise location as a TEAM, we know we can achieve this goal. It won’t take you long to learn why we are so different then other Italian restaurants—but here are a few of the key reasons why we have built a concept that will thrive in any neighborhood and why Squisito® is a great opportunity for someone who wants the best!
- Limited Competition in Fast-Casual, Italian Space
- Family-Friendly Environment
- Proprietary Sauces and Family Recipes
- Catering and To-Go Offerings
- The Best Italian Food at Family-Friendly Prices
- Extensive Menu
- A Team with Years of Experience in Creating Multiple, Successful Brands
Squisito Pizza and Pasta takes advantage of multiple revenue streams. Each location roots itself into the community allowing it to maximize the following categories:
- Dine In: With a fast casual dining atmosphere, bringing together families, businesses, teams, religious communities, and schools. This is the heart of our Squisito Culture.
- Carry Out: For the ones who are on the go; On the way home from work, to and from after school events, late night nosh, we offer our entire menu to go
- Catering: We make it easy to have Squisito cater events. Whether it is a business luncheon, after school event, family gathering, etc. (Skies the Limit) We cater from 1 – 100 (and more!)
- Online Ordering: On The Go? Always Ordering The Same Thing? No matter what kind of guest, we make it easy to get orders placed. Why tie up the phones and your staff with tedious phone in orders? Let your staff concentrate on what matters most, your guests!
- Retail Items: We sell gift cards Online & in store, in addition to Squisito clothing like hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts, beanies and more!
- Fundraising: Squisito hosts events in house for your community. In addition to supporting your local groups/teams, you expose your brand to new guests that will return with their families to make Squisito their New Home!
Training & Support:
The Squisito® Franchise Training Program is extensive. You will learn everything that you need, to operate and manage a Squisito Pizza and Pasta franchise location. Training Includes 4 weeks of hands on experience in Annapolis at our Corporate Office and at multiple locations within the Annapolis area.
In addition to the initial training program in Annapolis, we will spend time with you prior to opening and during the first week of operations. We are available to offer additional on-site assistance or training based on your needs. Refresher training programs and/or meeting are available for our franchisees.
Ready to take the next steps?
Please request more information below!