The first Studio 6 opened in El Paso, Texas, in 1998 with the transformation of an existing Motel 6 into an extended-stay concept. Franchising since 1999, Studio 6 offers furnished rooms with work areas and kitchenettes. Today, the Studio 6 portfolio comprises more than 100 properties, located in key markets such as Atlanta, Dallas, Houston and Seattle.
Studio 6® taps into the national recognition of Motel 6®, while having developed a following all its own. Studio 6 properties feature fully furnished studios with low weekly rates and amenities for comfortable, restful extended stays. The properties are easy to operate and manage with favorable weekly pricing. Invest in one of the segment’s fastest growing brands.
Accor, the largest owner/operator of economy lodging in the world, invites you to share its success.
Over 300 properties open or under development.
Accor Economy Lodging is comprised of Motel 6 and Studio 6 with over 900 locations throughout the US and Canada. AEL brands enjoy some of the highest brand loyalty and advertising awareness ratings in the country.
Products & Services
Studio 6 extended stay hotels offer the affordable comfort of furnished studios, low weekly rates and accommodating hotel amenities. You will find Studio 6 locations in the United States and Canada conveniently located in major business complexes, offering easy access to shopping and retail centers, entertainment areas, and many restaurants.
You will find Studio 6 locations conveniently located in major business complexes, but still offering easy access to shopping and retail centers, entertainment areas, and many restaurants.
With growing locations nationwide and in Canada, Studio 6 hotels offer accommodations in major commercial destinations that are perfect for travelers in need of temporary housing.
Studio 6 features comfortable sleeping areas, fully furnished kitchens, and the amenities you need to make your time comfortable during your transitional housing stay. At Studio 6 extended stay hotels we will do everything we can to provide for an enjoyable and comfortable temporary housing stay, we want you to feel at home and a part of the family.
Why Studio 6?
- With over 40 years of expertise as an owner/operator, franchisees have an opportunity to benefit from Accor’s unique understanding of ownership and the ability to deliver results in a competitive environment.
- Demand for extended stay and suite accommodations is on the rise and opportunities are available in ALL states.
- Capitalizes on Motel 6 awareness (signage and marketing). Directory listings in the Studio 6 AND the Motel 6 directories.
- Studio 6 properties are cross-promoted on the popular Motel 6 website in addition to the Studio 6 website. Over 60% of the people who visit the Studio 6 website come from the link on Motel6.com.
- Average occupancy of 72% with a weekly nationwide average rate of $250 in 2006
- Cost of operation provides a better ROI than the “typical” motel. Limited hours, limited service = greater profits.
- Average length of stay: 12 nights
- Studio 6 is a superior value for the budget conscious traveler needing accommodations for 5 or more nights.
- Room Sizes: Single studio is approximately 16’X19’ - Double studio is approximately 16’ X 22’ Initial and ongoing training at the Accor Académie.
- Buying Power – through ANA Procurement, including our online Accor Marketplace System, at no cost to our franchisees, E-pro provides franchisees the convenience of one-stop shopping for all their furnishings and supplies. Franchisees also earn rebates when they shop with our nominated suppliers.
- Pet Friendly