There's Green in Your Future
SuperGreen Solutions offers what no other business can: A thriving franchise model that takes advantage of large invoice customers, rebates and tax incentives to make a major financial impact while also working to preserve the environment by providing sustainable solutions to everyday sustainability needs.
SuperGreen Solutions helps businesses save money on utilities by implementing complete sustainability efficiency solutions, ranging from wind or solar power to water filtration and ventilation systems. With almost half of all Fortune 500 companies having made commitments to renewable energy initiatives in 2015, there’s never been a better time to own a renewable energy franchise.
- Track Record of Success: Locations in the U.S. and around the world
- Top Ranked: #143 in "Entrepreneur Franchise 500"
- B2B Business Model: Encourages volume orders and repeat business
- Green Energy Franchise: Huge interest in "going green"
- Globally Recognized: Solid reputation spanning three continents
- No Experience Necessary: Energy efficiency experience not required
- Complete Solutions & Home-Based Models: Makes us unique
- Green Franchise with Diverse Focus: Offer our clients complete green solutions
B2B Business Model
Our energy-saving business solutions allow franchisees to reach a wide audience while targeting large invoice business customers. You don’t need a lot of customers to be a successful green energy franchise, just some of the right customers. Everyone uses energy and everyone wants to save money! Showing businesses how to save money on energy, while doing the right thing for our environment, is a great way to make a living.
Green Franchise=Multiple Revenue Streams
We are one of a kind in the industry because we’re more than just solar or LED solutions. We look at energy creation and energy saving from a holistic point of view, and we provide our clients with total solutions. This allows our franchisees to cultivate long-term relationships built on trust that develop into repeat business. Our green franchise model is based on providing thorough sustainable solutions to our clients and customers.
Training & Support
New to the sustainable energy industry? No worries! SuperGreen Solutions provides all of the consultative sales training and support that franchisees need to survive and thrive in the industry.
- You’ll benefit from two weeks of onsite training and take advantage of our start-up and ongoing support.
- From managing your accounts to marketing your location, you can count on us for all the tools, resources and support you’ll need to run your renewable energy franchise right.
- Included in the SuperGreen Solutions training program is the cost associated with taking the LEED® Green Associate Exam Prep course. LEED® stands for Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, which is the most highly recognized green building rating system in the world.
Master License Opportunities Globally
We are awarding unique Master License opportunities for targeted countries/regions to qualified individuals and companies. A Master License includes the exclusive rights to a country or region. To learn more about this special opportunity or to learn about becoming our next SuperGreen Solutions Master License partner, please contact us today.
An Industry Pioneer. An emerging New Market. Join SuperGreen.
Please request more information below to take the next steps!
This advertisement is not an offer to sell a franchise. Any offer to sell this franchise will be made by a Franchise Disclosure Document and only following registration by SuperGreen Solutions in any state requiring registration prior to sale. In New York: This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law. In California: These franchises have been registered under franchise investment law of the State of California. Such registration does not constitute approval, recommendation or endorsement by the Commissioner of business oversight nor a finding by the commissioner that the information provided herein is true, complete and not misleading.