Why A Sydnee’s Pet Grooming Franchise?
Be in business for yourself, not by yourself. Sydnee’s offers an established business model, tested operational systems and a highly effective mentor program focusing on growth from within. The company is proactive in the site selection process and offers cost conscious construction guidance. Strong marketing and public relations support is offered every step of the way. Linking services and additional revenue streams that grow the bottom line without adding to labor will increase your growth potential. Sydnee’s is family owned and operated – our franchisees, employees, customers and their pets are a part of our family.
What Makes Sydnee’s Different?
At Sydnee’s, our commitment to employing the best stylists in the business results in the best care for your pets. Our founders have committed the last 15 years to developing the top stylist training programs in the pet care industry, resulting in not just a job, but a career path for our employees and an industry-leading staff retention rate of more than 85 percent.
This commitment also extends to the way we pamper pets. We’ve developed all-natural products such as our bestselling Furry Facial, and our cleanliness and knowledge of pet’s health and well-being brings our customers back again and again. We created the Sydnee’s P.A.C Foundation to give back to animal organizations through events like our quarterly Pooch Party and our Troop Pooch makeovers.
Looking for a franchise opportunity in the pet industry? Sydnee’s is the leading pet grooming salon franchise. For a limited time, single-unit and mobile pet grooming franchise opportunities are available in prime locations throughout the United States! A Sydnee’s Pet Grooming franchise may be a good fit for you. Just fill out the form and we will be in touch with you!
Sydnee’s Pet Grooming is committed to supporting franchisees in both the business operation of the salon and in expert grooming techniques. They have developed a highly effective mentorship program to ensure that franchisees and their employees are styled to do well. Key areas of focus include:
- Operational & Grooming Coaching – Dual support focusing on running your business and on master grooming techniques. Sydnee’s commitment is not only the in art of grooming, but the art of management and effective operations.
- Operational Systems, Manuals & References – Comprehensive and up-to-date easy reference guides to support you from a fast track opening to day to day operations.
- Pre-Opening Recruiting Assistance & Groomer Evaluation – Our master groomer and director of operations are here to ensure you have the right team in place.
- Initial Training Program – SPG University is an intensive 7-day program that takes place at the corporate headquarters for all franchisees when they come on board.
- Ongoing Training – Ongoing system-wide operational training and conferences are offered in addition to regular calls and an annual company convention. Quarterly grooming courses will be offered at the corporate headquarters ranging from basic techniques to more advanced techniques tailored to keep you and your staff on trend with Sydnee’s standards of excellence.
- Salon Visits – Corporate executives do ongoing salon visits to check in with franchisees and offer continued support.
- Site Selection & Construction – The company is proactive in the site selection process and offers cost conscious construction guidance.
- Suppliers, Products & Services – With strong supplier relationships, Sydnee’s will continue to ensure franchisees have access to the products and vendors needed to support operations.
- Marketing & Public Relations Support – A system-wide marketing program will be supported by a franchisee managed local marketing plan drawing from templates and tools for a successful local marketing campaign.
- Linking Services & Additional Revenue Streams – the company will support growing the bottom line without adding labor franchisees to increase growth potential.
Sydnee’s offers support every step of the way. You can truly be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. The well-structured franchise system will offer the security of knowing you’re never alone. There is always someone to turn to for answers
- Financially qualified
- Business savvy
- Confident, creative and self-motivated
- Have genuine love and compassion for animals
- Caring towards employees and the community
- Ability and desire to follow operational systems
- No Grooming experience needed
Sydnee’s Pet Grooming is growing and offers you an exciting opportunity to join our successful pet franchise program. Currently, our franchises are available in most states in the United States